mississauga expo got my little guy

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
so i got home a few hours ago, man was it crowded. very cool stuff tho, i blew through like $800 but well worth it. i got a bunch of stuff todo tonight so ill post tomorrow with pics of Gizmo my new nosy be and some other expo stuff.
hope to hear from other who also attended.

hoj

congrats hoj..it was so packed it was unbelievable..i actually managed to get out without spending a dime..however if my gf was there with me we would have spent way too much.

Congrats on getting your nosey be Hoj.

That expo was crazy packed, almost impossible to walk around in there.

:)Good job hoj i wish we could of all have got together and chated it up. but that place was to amall and no where to sit and talk about things. glad you got your nosy be. who was he from cham nation?? if so drew is a good guy.

Did anyone see any rarer chameleon species there? How many chameleon sellers were there??

not many..i would say about four cham sellers. and all panthers/veiled. some nosy faly, mitsio, there was some ambanjas, a tamatave pair, thats about it...oh and some ambilobes

Sad! :( Any Sambavas? Jacksoniis, calummas, bradypodions, rhampoleons?! @@

LOL nope, just ambilobes, nosy falys, nosy mitsios, a ambanja (that I wouldnt be so sure it was 100%) a tamatave and veilds. That's it. All these mainly from just 4 vendors.

I wish there were any Jacksons, Im soo looking for them!

Can you find any of the ones you listed in QC?

Maybe! I am currently doing extensive search, and i have hopes of finding a few in a few places. I know i get to see a few rarer species in Quebec city, but this early summer i will have to go hunting at Montreal! ;)

In Quebec city, i have seen CB melleri babies, a quadricornis, rudis, and a few other trioceros last summer.

Jared: you should come to Quebec with all your bradypodions!! We need someone like you over here!!! And i could say Benny too, but Europe to Canada is a bit farther!! :p

Drew had brought a quad and harry had a fichers but beyond that like everyone said it was mostly all panthers and veiled.

so i got home a few hours ago, man was it crowded. very cool stuff tho, i blew through like $800 but well worth it. i got a bunch of stuff todo tonight so ill post tomorrow with pics of Gizmo my new nosy be and some other expo stuff.
hope to hear from other who also attended.

hoj

This post is just wrong --- I have to wait until tomorrow to see the pictures?? Ok but I am not really happy about it.:(

I picked up a few thing at the expo as well. I typically enjoy going to the expos:however, i did not enjoy the expo too much this time it was squished into too small of a space which made it over crowded and cramped.

I picked up a few thing at the expo as well. I typically enjoy going to the expos:however, i did not enjoy the expo too much this time it was squished into too small of a space which made it over crowded and cramped.

Agree. If it was in a bigger hall and spaced out would be much more enjoyable.

LOL nope, just ambilobes, nosy falys, nosy mitsios, a ambanja (that I wouldnt be so sure it was 100%) a tamatave and veilds. That's it. All these mainly from just 4 vendors.

I wish there were any Jacksons, Im soo looking for them!

Can you find any of the ones you listed in QC?

Cham nation had an awesome looking quad & I saw a fischers on Chromas table.

From what I hear Sambavas are being worked on in Ontario but Id imagine their will be a lineup... for the first while anyways.

who was working on sambavas if you dont mind me asking. the show was really packed but it made it easy to speak with more vendors.:)

would be interested to know as well...i was just thinking about sambavas...:) Huh...i found it harder to get near the vendors....

Gratz Hoj, I also got a Nosy Be there. I think Chameleon Nation only had 2 there, so im guessing the other one they had was on hold for you?:p.

who was working on sambavas if you dont mind me asking. the show was really packed but it made it easy to speak with more vendors.:)

A while back I spoke to Chroma & Nation about it. Harry said he broght in a gravid female. What happened with that is beyond me. I also remember a thread he made a while back asking about Sambava keepers up north. Drew also told me that he was working on it but it could be a couple years.
I know there is a breeder working with Sambavas in Quebec. If I remember correctly, the company name is Generationreptiles or chameleons...

Back
Top Bottom