mississauga expo got my little guy

A while back I spoke to Chroma & Nation about it. Harry said he broght in a gravid female. What happened with that is beyond me. I also remember a thread he made a while back asking about Sambava keepers up north. Drew also told me that he was working on it but it could be a couple years.
I know there is a breeder working with Sambavas in Quebec. If I remember correctly, the company name is Generationreptiles or chameleons...

Cédric from www.generationreptiles.com does have sambavas. This is how i got my little Delko! :)

I know Harry received a female sambava a while ago, but incubation time can be so long, that plus the time until the babies are old enough to be sold makes it a while!! That's why i am looking elsewhere, just in case! :p I didn't know about Drew though!

LOL nope, just ambilobes, nosy falys, nosy mitsios, a ambanja (that I wouldnt be so sure it was 100%) a tamatave and veilds. That's it. All these mainly from just 4 vendors.

I wish there were any Jacksons, Im soo looking for them!

Can you find any of the ones you listed in QC?

Pfft, I had (well still have 1) Senegals

No one even really came and talked to me.

Sad :(

i saw your sengal, but im not to familiar with anyhting other than panthers and veiled and it was so busy, was it you who had the carpet as well

If you come to Montreal i can guarantee you that i will come and visit your stand! ;)

And yes, we need pics kkthxla~~~!!!11!111

Back
Top Bottom