Mentorship

So, one of the things in the works is going to help out a lot. We are going to have a way to showcase “experts” in areas for people to see those they may want to follow. It will have some sort of icon for different categories. All the details are not finalized.

Stay tuned!!!

At the beginning of the year, I organized care images one for non uvb lighting, uvb lighting, supplements, gutload, and feeders. I did all the graphic design work while pulling together quite a few community members into the 5 groups to assist with information and feedback. This took months to complete. Unfortunately once completed and given to the community there were issues with agreement over the information provided so some were pulled. As we know lighting and supplementation are an individual decision and can be controversial. Everyone has their own preference. And since you can not give exacts just what has been working three of the images were pulled until further notice. The remaining ones are at this link https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/images/ they are downloadable as well so that people can save them to their device or print them out to go shopping with.
❤ And you did an amazing job might I add . Now where’s the wave/snorkel xo .

Ugh, I just want to show up those fb groups that profess to be the evolution from the Wild West of the forums, and then have mods that treat members with more contempt and disregard than I have ever experienced here.

I can say that there are some awesome mods in many FB groups. It is quite different than the forums, but many of the keepers there are the ones who pioneered this site. I don’t participate there too often, but they do have their place.

I’ll try to treat you with more disregard from now on... Oh wait, no, that’s wrong...

Sorry...

:p

I still want to know if @Brad is Charles Xavier...
819EBD13-E314-4E33-A1DF-1E5A4CB82928.jpeg

I can say that there are some awesome mods in many FB groups. It is quite different than the forums, but many of the keepers there are the ones who pioneered this site. I don’t participate there too often, but they do have their place.

I’ll try to treat you with more disregard from now on... Oh wait, no, that’s wrong...

Sorry...

:p
Yes, please more disregard! Seriously though, I have no doubt some FB groups are excellent.

Back
Top Bottom