Mentorship

I am all about jacksonii jacksonii the ones between xanths and merus in size. They are montane you got that right.
The care is very similar for all 3 species so I help where I can. Mostly I just stop people from supplementing them like they are panthers or veiled.
wait, wait, do mean I can’t use calcium plus at every feeding for a jj? But they love it, they literally swell up with gratitude with excessive d3! Yes, kaizen is bust in’ your...uh...rostral processes.

I've got a suggestion. We should make picture books with detailed images including measurements, wattage, water- humidity, plants etc.. I'm sure most beginners become easily lost in a sea of technical terminology no-matter their education, age or intellect if it's new to them its alien and doesn't translate. Anyone good with photo shop could make a great "picture book" on how to correctly set up a enclosure and care for a specific species of cham.
Like iKia furniture assembly directions easy and to the point. And in 15 different languages..

I've got a suggestion. We should make picture books with detailed images including measurements, wattage, water- humidity, plants etc.. I'm sure most beginners become easily lost in a sea of technical terminology no-matter their education, age or intellect if it's new to them its alien and doesn't translate. Anyone good with photo shop could make a great "picture book" on how to correctly set up a enclosure and care for a specific species of cham.
Like iKia furniture assembly directions easy and to the point. And in 15 different languages..
That is a great suggestion...but I’ll let the multilingual translations to you.

At the beginning of the year, I organized care images one for non uvb lighting, uvb lighting, supplements, gutload, and feeders. I did all the graphic design work while pulling together quite a few community members into the 5 groups to assist with information and feedback. This took months to complete. Unfortunately once completed and given to the community there were issues with agreement over the information provided so some were pulled. As we know lighting and supplementation are an individual decision and can be controversial. Everyone has their own preference. And since you can not give exacts just what has been working three of the images were pulled until further notice. The remaining ones are at this link https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/images/ they are downloadable as well so that people can save them to their device or print them out to go shopping with.

Last edited:
At the beginning of the year, I organized one for non uvb lighting, uvb lighting, supplements, gutload, and feeders. I did all the graphic design work while pulling together quite a few community members into the 5 groups to assist with information and feedback. This took months to complete. Unfortunately once completed and given to the community there were issues with agreement over the information provided so some were pulled. As we know lighting and supplementation are an individual decision and can be controversial. Everyone has their own preference. And since you can not give exacts just what has been working three of the images were pulled until further notice. The remaining ones are at this link https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/images/ they are downloadable as well so that people can save them to their device or print them out to go shopping with.
I was wondering where they went. Luckily I saved them and provide to new members who I think will benefit.

Lol, so simple right?

Back
Top Bottom