Melleri Chillin

draetish

Avid Member
Well if ya'll remember, I posted pics of Rocko perched low by the computer and not moving if I'm there, which I am alot. Well it appears I have another spectator that is moving in :) . I came in after work and found my melleri (Bodie) perched low by the computer. I brought Rocko out of my room for his evening limb gym/sleeping spot routine. The melleri started flapping it's lobes when it saw Rocko, so needless to say Rocko went to another limb:rolleyes: . They're in every corner of my apt. Rocko didn't mind though. I'm flattered that my chams are comfortable enough to chill around me and not stress out. Of all the places they could go, they're right there.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/any...having-chameleons-captivity-42962/index3.html

Attachments

• P1010050.JPG
    P1010050.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 117
  • P1010051.JPG
    P1010051.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 121
Hehe!! You even type with that sweet southern drawl!!:p Why go anywhere else??? Maybe if you paid a little more attention to them, they wouldn't be stalking you!!!:eek:;)

Hehe!! You even type with that sweet southern drawl!!:p Why go anywhere else??? Maybe if you paid a little more attention to them, they wouldn't be stalking you!!!:eek:;)

:eek: no way, southern drawl? Yeah, they are so mistreated and ignored they won't leave me alone. Notice I dont' have furniture, only limbs in every corner:rolleyes:. I haven't given up my bed for a hammock yet :D

:eek: no way, southern drawl? Yeah, they are so mistreated and ignored they won't leave me alone. Notice I dont' have furniture, only limbs in every corner:rolleyes:. I haven't given up my bed for a hammock yet :D

OOOHHHH YET!!! Then there's hope!!!:D BTW, I love Bodie's name!!!

OOOHHHH YET!!! Then there's hope!!!:D BTW, I love Bodie's name!!!

The name "Bodie" came to me today and it just fit. I have a piece of paper in my purse and everytime I would think of a name, I would write it down. Anyway, I have a whole list of potential names for chams :rolleyes:. Maybe I should post it.

The name "Bodie" came to me today and it just fit. I have a piece of paper in my purse and everytime I would think of a name, I would write it down. Anyway, I have a whole list of potential names for chams :rolleyes:. Maybe I should post it.

It's just like naming children!!:D If you have that many names, that means you need more chams :D

I love how the tree is set up above your computer - it means they can also see whats going on around the forum too!! :D:D

That's funny that you mention that. My wallpaper on the computer is a gorgeous female panther cham and I swear Rocko stares at her.

Back
Top Bottom