Meet the real Sonny, the Trioceros Jacksonii Xantholophus

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
👏🏻👏🏻 I pulled the trigger today and Sonny belongs here. Good thing is the missus is directly in love with him and sorry for his “small” enclosure outside. So, the problem new enclosure is therewith tackled.

For now, Sonny will stay outside, in a planted butterfly cage, due perfect temps for upcoming 2 weeks. In the meantime I can create his final enclosure (maybe free range).

Personality is already considered as extremely mild and he ate directly a locust from my hand. Also during misting he took a long, long drink.

His ride home as a brave co-rider
1E95BA55-6A1F-48C5-A76D-6D91E4553039.jpeg

His first outside tree time
A55BC021-6BA3-4D4B-B8D5-129E41AFD499.jpeg

Sonny says Hi CF
B928E245-131C-446F-88AB-003A244825B7.jpeg

👏🏻👏🏻 I pulled the trigger today and Sonny belongs here. Good thing is the missus is directly in love with him and sorry for his “small” enclosure outside. So, the problem new enclosure is therewith tackled.

For now, Sonny will stay outside, in a planted butterfly cage, due perfect temps for upcoming 2 weeks. In the meantime I can create his final enclosure (maybe free range).

Personality is already considered as extremely mild and he ate directly a locust from my hand. Also during misting he took a long, long drink.

His ride home as a brave co-rider
View attachment 306986

His first outside tree time
View attachment 306987

Sonny says Hi CF
View attachment 306988
Of course you had to get the little rascal! Congrats!!

Hansome guy!
Thanks ✌️
He´s only missing scales on his eye turret, it looks like bare skin like Piebald morphs. Ever seen this before? Some screw-up from the shop? Because his head shed has been there a long time (noticed it a few times, when I was in the shop). It´s now luckily slowly coming loose and poor guy was extremely thirsty, he went directly for a long drink yesterday during misting and this morning again.

Back
Top Bottom