Meet my new Chammies!!

chams1

Some of you may have seen the thread https://www.chameleonforums.com/my-first-fischer-28031/. Well, here is the trade result on my end.... A female translucent veiled cham and she is very pretty and has quite the attitude to go along with it. I traded my last male fischer for her (who is quite the catch himself....). I also purchased a male translucent veiled cham a few weeks prior from the same person, forum member "cr69g2". Thanks again, Carlos!!

It has been a long time since I have dealt with veileds so it is a nice change of pace. My goal is to breed the two of them and they are coming along nicely. When I get back from Daytona, I hope to see them "doing their thing". ;)

Disclaimer: My pics aren't anywhere near the quality as some of your pics (mainly because I'm not as technologically inclined as some of you...). Also, she appears dark in these pics because they were taken first thing in the morning and naturally, she was waiting by her food cup when I walked in....

Enjoy!

View attachment 14734

View attachment 14735

View attachment 14736

View attachment 14737

Last edited:
Very nice chams Julie! I'll be at the show in Daytona Sat. Will you have a table there or just there for fun? Hopefully we can meet up somewhere. Jann

Hey Julie if you bring the chams to Daytona I will babysit then when I babysit your booth. I know they would never get lost, they are much too pretty. And if they did get lost it is not my fault.:rolleyes:;)

Very nice chams Julie! I'll be at the show in Daytona Sat. Will you have a table there or just there for fun? Hopefully we can meet up somewhere. Jann

Here's a great meeting spot = my booth!! :D #344 near the entrance. I would love to meet you, Jann - please do stop by!! (...oh, and it's also for fun....:D)

Hey Julie if you bring the chams to Daytona I will babysit then when I babysit your booth. I know they would never get lost, they are much too pretty. And if they did get lost it is not my fault.:rolleyes:;)

Ha ha ha.....I'll bring mine if you bring yours.....and all the babies.....:D I'm already scheduled to bring a few of my baby vorax geckos down (Pure is picking out 2 of them!!:)) and bringing back one baby blue bar ambilobe panther. You can't walk out of that place empty-handed so I'm sure I'll find some more things I can't live without...

Looking forward to meeting you and your sister down there!

Very nice Julie. I like how she is waiting for her food. I've not seen that yet myself.

Just one blue bar? You know you want more. :p

Wonderful animals Julie, I have always been interested in translucent veileds.

You really don't see them to often, which makes them a real treat.

Thanks for sharing your pair!:)

Beautiful Pair!!! Can't wait to see some Trannie babies!

I know the suspence is killing you Joe, so this will have to tie you over till then...;)

Nice! I like the second shot, where she's clearly saying "Where's my BREAKFAST?!?"

Seriously.... she is like Pavlov's dog. Whenever I walk into the cham room (well, the one of many cham rooms that she happens to be in...), she runs down there expecting something. And then she hisses at me in the same breath that she is gobbling up whatever I have.... :)

Back
Top Bottom