Meet Cthulhu

ohiohousewife

Cute little guy from Todd Keller's collection. Had a little bit of a challenge trying to figure out how to feed him 2 week crickets. He doesnt mind being hovered over their container! Urlich (RIP) was a stubby tail, so this whole getting up on hind legs is entertaining and new for us!

Attachments

• IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Cthulhu shooting.jpg
    Cthulhu shooting.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Cthulhu.jpg
    Cthulhu.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 127
Congrats on the new baby. Love the tongue shot, also!! Amazing how long those tongues are in such little bitty creatures!

congrats on gettin one of todds lil turds, i have one also named him #2,julirs has one also, were goin to haveta start a thread of people who got one to keep track on there progress, id like to see how my #2's brothers and sisters are doin and how they look growing up... again crongrats on Cthulhu and cant wait to see more updates on him and other brothers of #2...

He looks great. I think he might be getting ready to shed too. I love seeing my babies at good homes :)

See ya,

Todd

congrats on gettin one of todds lil turds, i have one also named him #2,julirs has one also, were goin to haveta start a thread of people who got one to keep track on there progress, id like to see how my #2's brothers and sisters are doin and how they look growing up... again crongrats on Cthulhu and cant wait to see more updates on him and other brothers of #2...

That would be cool, Rob!

did you see that texas almost joined the big 10? (we are big OSU fans, and generally hate you guys--you keep stealing national championships from us). Nebraska is rumored to have joined. Would have been more fun with Texas.

see ya,
Terri

That would be cool, Rob!

did you see that texas almost joined the big 10? (we are big OSU fans, and generally hate you guys--you keep stealing national championships from us). Nebraska is rumored to have joined. Would have been more fun with Texas.

see ya,
Terri

well from the news today dont look like usc will be doin anything for awhile
" tks reggie bush"........

yay! they may have to give up the championship. doesnt make me sad at all, the cheating jerks. although OSU got hit with some sanctions not too long ago. stupid boosters.

yay! they may have to give up the championship. doesnt make me sad at all, the cheating jerks. although OSU got hit with some sanctions not too long ago. stupid boosters.

may? its not a may they haveta,its reggie bush who got perks his parents got a house, i see strippin them the title cause he broke the rules but im not sure how i feel about students that were in highschool at the time goin pay the price for it.. i meen usc isnt cheap school whod wanna go there now not bein able to compete in a bowl game for 3 years...lol sorry dont meen to turn ya thread off subject...

Back
Top Bottom