Meet Cristallo son of Ranger

His back spikes are always white....Don't know if you noticed but in that last pictures even his back spikes changed color:eek:

Interesting. How old is this one? My Ranger boy is just over a year and still has the colorless spikes. I'd much rather them stay that way. Very unique trait. :)

With that said, your boy is still a bonafide bada$$! :D

Interesting. How old is this one? My Ranger boy is just over a year and still has the colorless spikes. I'd much rather them stay that way. Very unique trait. :)

Lee might be able to chime in and let us know about how old this one is.

His spikes are ALWAYS white (colorless) this was the first time I have ever seen them change....and it was only for a fleeting second and back to white they went

His spikes are ALWAYS white (colorless) this was the first time I have ever seen them change....and it was only for a fleeting second and back to white they went

Ranger jr. Spikes do the same they are white and for a spit sec. Of color. Your boy should be the same age as ranger jr. Let me look at my records.

10-11-2011 was his hatch date. If I remember right he was the second male out of the egg.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/ranger-sky-ambanja-babies-here-68657/

This dude is always on fire...this are his chilling colors

1170765_513776172042203_554433784_n.jpg

He's a magnificent looking fellow, and what a huge bonus to get that winning personality as well. :)

Im so happy to have Cristallo son of Ranger in my stable love his colors an his attitude!!! seeing how he already has a thread here ill just add pic updates of him here!!

got my reg comp back from bein fixed an feeling alil better so ill post more pics of the whole gang soon

Im so happy to have Cristallo son of Ranger in my stable love his colors an his attitude!!! seeing how he already has a thread here ill just add pic updates of him here!!

got my reg comp back from bein fixed an feeling alil better so ill post more pics of the whole gang soon

Congrats on the Ranger kid!

O mai gawd he is beautiful!!!!!!
Thank you, im really happy to have picked him up..

Congrats on the Ranger kid!
Thanks Max

Thats the nicest looking chameleon you have ever posted a picture of. Nice score
Really? out of every pic I ever posted this is THE ONE? hmmm while I agree hes sweet I disagree with you on him being the nicest chameleon I ever posted a picture of.. I can think of a few that are nicer in my opinion but he does make a great addition and will be a sweet mix in with Dr Gonzo and Bokazar lines....

He's looking amazing!! This really was one of my favorite chams I actually pulled him back out of the bag and had second thoughts about shipping him. I think he is amazing looking but I love his personality too! At least he is sowing those wild oats ;)

Back
Top Bottom