Meet Cristallo son of Ranger

clarkrw3

So this guy has been around the block a bit but I am happy to have him in my stable of chams and have every intention of him staying with me for good. He is one of the coolest chams I have, VERY interactive and runs to the front of his cage whenever he sees me coming. He will hand feed anything and everything and is a general piggy! He has been known to have his tongue ready to fire the whole time I am feeding babies in the hopes that I will open his cage and give him a snack.

Enjoy and let me know what you think of him. He had a serious case of the winter grays when I got him so it is awesome to see him shining now in all his Ambanja/Ambato.... glory :D

Here you see him just starting to get his color back

A very regular pose of Cristallo

He gets out of his cage whenever he gets the chance

Now his glorious REDS

He is quite literally always blood red

laurie

Retired Moderator
I agree he seems to look ok. Send him up for a while and I will let you know for sure. I know you plan to keep him,so he would only need to be here a year or two for me to be sure.

Last edited:

clarkrw3

Wicked awesome Rob! Probably my favorite Ambanja line. Congratulations!
Thanks!! Yeah that Ranger sure knows how to make the pretty ones;)

I agree he seems to look ok. Send him up for a while and I will let you know for sure. I know you plan to keep him,so he would only need to be here a year or two for me to be sure.
Thanks for the offer Laurie;) But I am his forth home and I plan on keeping him around. If I posted a picture of his winter grays you would not believe it was the same cham. I am so happy to see him in all of his spender now:D

He looks great! Love his bars, they're definitely very red.
His colors are brilliant. He's a handsome big boy! :)
Thanks ladies!! I am a sucker for the color red on chams and man...this buy has it in spades:D:D

deadhd5

Avid Member
Wow, what a fantastic example of an Ambato/Ambanja... It sounds like he is a great pet too... That is hilarious that he sticks his tongue out to beg for food :D

Texas Ranger

Avid Member
Man he looks great I am glad you like him. He is a stunner you need to get him some ladies:). And I am loving how red his bars are he is almost a spitting image of ranger. Ranger should be one proud Cham. I spoil him all the time lol for such a good job on passing his genetics and good looks along;)

maxttu

Not sure how this thread slipped past me, but I found it! What a great looking cham! Ranger and his blood is just supreme!

clarkrw3

I love Cristallo! He is one awesome looking Ambanja. I'm glad he finally found his forever home. :)
Wow, what a fantastic example of an Ambato/Ambanja... It sounds like he is a great pet too... That is hilarious that he sticks his tongue out to beg for food :D
Looks like he is living the life now. Pretty boy :)
Man he looks great I am glad you like him. He is a stunner you need to get him some ladies:). And I am loving how red his bars are he is almost a spitting image of ranger. Ranger should be one proud Cham. I spoil him all the time lol for such a good job on passing his genetics and good looks along;)
Very Vivid colored Cham, and your photos are very picturesque.
Thanks for sharing, and keep em coming.
Not sure how this thread slipped past me, but I found it! What a great looking cham! Ranger and his blood is just supreme!
What a stunning cham! love them banjas

Thank you so much everyone!! He is a pretty impressive dude I love him.
He just shed and I really need to get the real camera out and get some good shots of him because he is on FIRE!!!

BriAlme

Established Member
Congratulations. Seems as though you both may have won in that deal. Cristallo gets his forever home and you get an awesome Ambanja.

Top Bottom