Meet Archibald

He is so PRETTY I love the Color’s he’s showing 🤩
Game Show Thank You GIF by Kinda Funny

Really curious, he grows in size and colors

I always kept place for one more chameleon and that needed to be the most common one, a panther. But, I did want a non common local and always checked stores for their stocks. The last 2 months I was eyeballing to one, he's now 5 months old, born and raised the first 3 months in a German zoo, and I just waited to see how he would grow and develop colors. Also told myself when he gets sold before day X, he wasn't meant for me. Today was day X to take Archibald home, because he has shown me his true colors.........

Meet Archibald, the Vohemar Furcifer Pardalis (I hope he's pure line and not crossbred). However, he's showing already some beautiful colors at just 5 months, his belly is all over with red dots. And yes @MissSkittles @Beman @elizaann2 @crosscutts......the whole Panther hype did something :p

View attachment 344127
He is incredible looking. Keep us updated with pics!! 🥰

Such a lovely little respectable man! I love the name Archibald lol. He sure is bald, so it seems like and apt name.

I think I get a little too invested in your chameleon family. But I'm so glad that you have taken in Archi under your wing. He's definitely going to be living it up at your place!

Such a lovely little respectable man! I love the name Archibald lol. He sure is bald, so it seems like and apt name.

I think I get a little too invested in your chameleon family. But I'm so glad that you have taken in Archi under your wing. He's definitely going to be living it up at your place!
Thank you my friend, he‘ll be in good hands 🙏🏻
Yes, you‘re part of our cham fam and are my back channel in this.

Wow, what a beautiful young man. I'm curious, you love in us and had shipped from Germany? How long did that take?
Congrats. I am quite a collector myself. Started w a veiled, then wanted a panther as well, got he, he turned out to be a girl, upss. So got another, and another and another.. and another, lol. Present day, I care for 11 adults, (1 veiled, 2 sambavas, 4 ambilobes, 2 ambanjas & 2 nosy bees) and of course 29 babies under 3 months)never a dull moment, lol)

Wow, what a beautiful young man. I'm curious, you love in us and had shipped from Germany? How long did that take?
Congrats. I am quite a collector myself. Started w a veiled, then wanted a panther as well, got he, he turned out to be a girl, upss. So got another, and another and another.. and another, lol. Present day, I care for 11 adults, (1 veiled, 2 sambavas, 4 ambilobes, 2 ambanjas & 2 nosy bees) and of course 29 babies under 3 months)never a dull moment, lol)
Thank you 🙏🏻

That’s one chamily you got there 😯😍
No, I live in the Netherlands and it was for me 30 minutes driving to pick him up in Germany. I live near the German border.

Do you know Archibald’s local? Does it match with his colors. He has a lot of blue and also red dots on his chest. His pj colors are also light blue/green.

I'd love to hear how you care for so many chameleons. I'm trying to talk my husband into more and he things 3 is the max... Whats your secret?

Back
Top Bottom