Meet Archibald

Sonny13

Chameleon Enthusiast
I always kept place for one more chameleon and that needed to be the most common one, a panther. But, I did want a non common local and always checked stores for their stocks. The last 2 months I was eyeballing to one, he's now 5 months old, born and raised the first 3 months in a German zoo, and I just waited to see how he would grow and develop colors. Also told myself when he gets sold before day X, he wasn't meant for me. Today was day X to take Archibald home, because he has shown me his true colors.........

Meet Archibald, the Vohemar Furcifer Pardalis (I hope he's pure line and not crossbred). However, he's showing already some beautiful colors at just 5 months, his belly is all over with red dots. And yes @MissSkittles @Beman @elizaann2 @crosscutts......the whole Panther hype did something :p

IMG_9283.jpeg

Last edited:
Gefeliciteerd is correct Dutch. I thought you said it in German, because I bought him in Germany.
Cool! Do you know from which part?

I always kept place for one more chameleon and that needed to be the most common one, a panther. But, I did want a non common local and always checked stores for their stocks. The last 2 months I was eyeballing to one, he's now 5 months old, born and raised the first 3 months in a German zoo, and I just waited to see how he would grow and develop colors. Also told myself when he gets sold before day X, he wasn't meant for me. Today was day X to take Archibald home, because he has shown me his true colors.........

Meet Archibald, the Vohemar Furcifer Pardalis (I hope he's pure line and not crossbred). However, he's showing already some beautiful colors at just 5 months, his belly is all over with red dots. And yes @MissSkittles @Beman @elizaann2 @crosscutts......the whole Panther hype did something :p

View attachment 344127
Um excuse me..... How did you not tell us about this sooner? And when I say us I mean me of course. :hilarious:

He is gorgeous. I can not wait to see what he looks like when he is older. I had no clue about this local so I looked it up and compared to this site he sure does look like he could be pure https://www.madcham.de/en/lokalform-vohimarina-vohemar/

I had to do a double take on who the op is! 😮 You are very good at keeping a secret.
A big congratulations to you and Archibald! He has done the equivalent of winning the chameleon lottery and is about to have the very best life any chameleon could hope for. He’s gorgeous! It’ll be fun to see how his colors develop as he grows. Ooh! I’m so excited and happy for you. 🤗🤗💗💗

Um excuse me..... How did you not tell us about this sooner? And when I say us I mean me of course. :hilarious:

He is gorgeous. I can not wait to see what he looks like when he is older. I had no clue about this local so I looked it up and compared to this site he sure does look like he could be pure https://www.madcham.de/en/lokalform-vohimarina-vohemar/
I'm sorry, but I didn't know it either. I was watching him, but when I asked about his local and checked the same site as you did, I pulled the trigger at the spot. Same here, I never heard about this local either and it looks genuine (one part of his name 😉) but I'm also considering Ankify, if he starts developing red in face. He also has a yellow mouth corner.

Time will tell

I'm sorry, but I didn't know it either. I was watching him, but when I asked about his local and checked the same site as you did, I pulled the trigger at the spot. Same here, I never heard about this local either and it looks genuine (one part of his name 😉) but I'm also considering Ankify, if he starts developing red in face. He also has a yellow mouth corner.

Time will tell
I think you kept it a secret because I am a cham pusher and would have been responsible for you getting another one :hilarious: Its ok I understand. :LOL:

Ok so this is number 5 right? All 5 being different species.

I had to do a double take on who the op is! 😮 You are very good at keeping a secret.
A big congratulations to you and Archibald! He has done the equivalent of winning the chameleon lottery and is about to have the very best life any chameleon could hope for. He’s gorgeous! It’ll be fun to see how his colors develop as he grows. Ooh! I’m so excited and happy for you. 🤗🤗💗💗
🤗🤗

Season 6 Surprise GIF by Friends

He was semi planned, but I could have given a head up, true on that point. We're also excited with him.......he's now exploring and snacking everything he comes across 🥰

I think you kept it a secret because I am a cham pusher and would have been responsible for you getting another one :hilarious: Its ok I understand. :LOL:

Ok so this is number 5 right? All 5 being different species.
Correct and no.5 was already a Panther (poor Angel R.I.P.) therefore I'm back to the original 5 different species. With Ranjo the oldtimer, the store owner also told me his Boehmei past away lately and reach 2 years and 8 months (a bit the normal age) and Ranjo past that already with 1 year 💪

Correct and no.5 was already a Panther (poor Angel R.I.P.) therefore I'm back to the original 5 different species. With Ranjo the oldtimer, the store owner also told me his Boehmei past away lately and reach 2 years and 8 months (a bit the normal age) and Ranjo past that already with 1 year 💪
I think it is awesome that you keep 5 different species. Well little A is lucky to have you!

View attachment 344127
He is so PRETTY I love the Color’s he’s showing 🤩

Back
Top Bottom