Meet Archibald

Thor is a YBBB ( Yellow Body Blue Bar ) Ambilobe! At first i didn't believe he was a true YBBB but when he got older the colors started to really pop at night.

YBBB's are green during the day and at night they can show bright yellow coloration!!
Archi should be a Vohemar local, not so famous or often seen. Thor is stunning!

He's at 81 grams (and pooped this morning) right now
81 grams is a good weight for his age. Thor is 200 grams at the moment and he is 2.5 years old! I remember him getting a growspurt at 120 ish grams. He went from 120 to 180 really fast. It was really bizar actually.

Have a nice weekend chamfam

IMG_9994.jpeg

OMG! 😮What happened and when?!? Those colors!!! Holy wow! :love: Added bonus is he’s on your hand! Gorgeous and sweet! 💗💗
Needed to weigh him and he’s now 87 grams. He slowly gets more gets relaxed when taking him out, but it’s more forced than voluntarily. He’s a bit fired-up and he starts to look like fire 😂. When fired-up the greens slowly turn into yellow and red gets more prominent.

Needed to weigh him and he’s now 87 grams. He slowly gets more gets relaxed when taking him out, but it’s more forced than voluntarily. He’s a bit fired-up and he starts to look like fire 😂. When fired-up the greens slowly turn into yellow and red gets more prominent.
He is beautiful! I can't believe how much his colors have changed!

Back
Top Bottom