Mate a boy one time...

Sorry, got into this thread late, and didn't read to the end before I had to add my 2 cents :eek:

That is ok,better late than never, but we know about males, don't we? They do not have anyone fooled. And they try to blame Walker, his only crime is being beautiful.

That is ok,better late than never, but we know about males, don't we? They do not have anyone fooled. And they try to blame Walker, his only crime is being beautiful.

Walker is the only guilty party here! He's the "all that and a bag chips"! I'm an angel... For the most part. ;)

Holy schnikes! Time for me to weigh Walker again! I don't expect more than 150g!

Yeah you should weigh him, now I am totally interested. I weighed George and Rex about a month ago and George was 216 and Rex was 90. George has really blossomed lately though.

I do love walkers new strut and attitude though LOL.

Yeah you should weigh him, now I am totally interested. I weighed George and Rex about a month ago and George was 216 and Rex was 90. George has really blossomed lately though.

I do love walkers new strut and attitude though LOL.

I need to pick up a new scale. Now I'm curious. :) He was 96g when I took him to the vet earlier this year.

216g is a beast!

Walker has gained a bunch of weight and you didn't even see it? You know he must be well over 100. Ask him if he needs a ticket to Montana. But there are no females for him here.:(:(:(

Walker has gained a bunch of weight and you didn't even see it? You know he must be well over 100. Ask him if he needs a ticket to Montana. But there are no females for him here.:(:(:(

No females? He's not interested in sub-zero weather and no chicks... ;)

Back
Top Bottom