Marty Again

bbqandtinyb

Here are a few pictures of Marty. He was purchased from Davider. Camera doesn't really do him justice. Hopefully we can update this thread with better pictures later, but Marty really likes to hide out in his lavishly appointed suite most of the time :rolleyes:

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

I like the 3rd picture the best... the one where he is staring at you and the camera is focused on his eye!

The last one is great because it focuses on the chameleon :] love the colors on him. how old is he he is tiny!:]

He's 7-8 months, I'd say he's pretty averagely sized. Just that my boyfriend has some sausage fingers.

Hey, I resemble that remark! :eek:

Take more pictures... how about some from the top. He looks much more red in person and the blues are electric in the sunlight.

Thanks for the compliments everyone! Hopefully he'll mate with his girlfriend soon. She wasn't shy at all last time, I think he just needs to work on his pick-up lines:rolleyes:

Wow his colors are amazing! I wish mine Panther's colors were that vibrant rather than his typical drab olive green & brownish red. I some times think I've got the ugly "duckling".

Mating

Tried mating him the other day. He looked really pretty, but it was mission impossible lol. We'll try again this weekend!

IMG_5442.jpg

IMG_5440.jpg

Back
Top Bottom