Marijuana and chameleons?

I think it's great that you're brainstorming and considering the well-being of your chameleons. While I don't think it's a good idea to have marijuana or cannabis plants in their enclosure, I have heard of some people using CBD oil for their pets. I recently came across an article on the mindbodygreen webpage that talks about the benefits of using CBD oil for relief, and it might be worth checking out. Here's the link: https://www.mindbodygreen.com/artic...his-200-year-old-heirloom-best-cbd-for-relief. Of course, it's important to do your own research and consult with a veterinarian before trying anything new with your pets. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and I look forward to seeing more posts from you!

I talked to my friend who grows and he made it seem like the only marijuana plants that wouldn’t be too sticky for your chameleon would be male plants. Male plants do not grow buds, only seeds

It's generally not recommended to introduce marijuana plants or any potentially toxic plants into your chameleon's enclosure. Many plants, including marijuana, can be harmful or even toxic to reptiles. Chameleons are known for being particularly sensitive to their environment, so it's crucial to provide them with a safe and natural habitat that suits their specific needs.

It's generally not recommended to introduce marijuana plants or any potentially toxic plants into your chameleon's enclosure. Many plants, including marijuana, can be harmful or even toxic to reptiles. Chameleons are known for being particularly sensitive to their environment, so it's crucial to provide them with a safe and natural habitat that suits their specific needs.
If you're interested in exploring new elements for your chameleon's enclosure, you might want to consider non-toxic plants or decorations that can enhance their living space without posing any risks. They often have a variety of items that can cater to different interests, so you might find something unique to add to your chameleon's environment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom