Marijuana and chameleons?

Pennies are already gone in Canada!
That's the time to start saving them, if they can be found/gotten anymore.
When I was a kid, so folks started saving "wheaties". Now they're saving the ones with the memorial on the back—can't even find wheaties in circulation anymore.

I used to have some Canadian large cents around someplace... 🤷‍♂️ Haven't seen 'em in years.

Are you serious!??! UNFOLLOW! I dont really mind the marijuana if it's not being blown DIRECTLY AT THEM but CIGS!? 🤬🤬🤬

i’m not sure if I am understanding your post, or if you’re misunderstanding mine. I didnt see them or claim to see them smoking around the chams (wouldnt know as I unfollowed long ago for different reasons).

That was a general statement - smoking around anything or anyone that can’t escape it is unfair. That’s coming from a former smoker! Now if I am around someone smoking I feel like I am suffocating - and I’m sire animals and kids feel the same but can’t step away.

Ive thought about this myself. Yes, growing some potent plants with lots of thc would be sticky, right? But what about male plants? I feel like those wouldn’t be as sticky, because they aren’t growing nugs. Or maybe even a hemp plant with little to no thc/cbd? They sure are sturdy enough to support at least a baby chameleon.

lol never tried or had it.... I don't even know the language your speaking. Ha ha I do enjoy the educational aspect of the conversation. Little confused at the comment "the brain tumor on fingernail' figured it was a bugger, but don't know.:unsure:(y)

Why bother? Why try to grow pot (or poppies????) in there? I don’t get it - is it for showing off?

Just grow your pot next to the chameleon cage or setup a grow room like the pro pot heads do, and give your chameleon the tried and tested plants.
I was just random thinking. Not about making pot just thinked it would look cool. Even if it was safe for them I wouldnt do it. I was just starting random conversation with all of you like we were sitting on a coffee 😂

Why bother? Why try to grow pot (or poppies????) in there? I don’t get it - is it for showing off?

Just grow your pot next to the chameleon cage or setup a grow room like the pro pot heads do, and give your chameleon the tried and tested plants.
I can understand your confusion, although for someone like myself that rents a room without a yard and a shared balcony, it would only be possible to grow something in my room where I have squeezed my family into a room sized tiny home. I think this thread has answered many questions on whether it should be done or not, which is a pretty clear NO due to its residue, lack of support for climbing, and damage to the plant, but the question is if anyone has done this and that also seems to be a NO. @Klydeoscope added a valid link on the effects it can have on reptiles so that’s another major issue. So although it may look “cool” it’s not recommended and idk anyone here who would be willing to use their beloved chameleons to experiment the effects. If a study has been done it would be great to see the results but I wouldn’t want to put my little one at risk. But it truly has been an interesting discussion ☺️

I was just random thinking. Not about making pot just thinked it would look cool. Even if it was safe for them I wouldnt do it. I was just starting random conversation with all of you like we were sitting on a coffee 😂
Sounded to me more like the kind of conversation had sharing something else...
But that was...
1614461880186.png

What "looks cool" to us, and what's best for chameleons is often mutually exclusive.
I think my little piece of "jungle in a box" looks cool, but it's pretty boring, and perfectly safe for the little dude. 😄 No worries.

This is a photo for you guys that you might find interesting. This is a stock photo I found on the web. I kept a copy because it is Agriculture related. I do not smoke Marijuana.

MTfK2z.jpg

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
The owner of this chameleon would be a good person to get valid info from, but I doubt they would want to claim ownership from fear of being persecuted or robbed.

The owner of this chameleon would be a good person to get valid info from, but I doubt they would want to claim ownership from fear of being persecuted or robbed.
You can look. The photo was floating around google search for Furcifer pardalis a long while ago. Actually that photo could have been taken oversea's in Europe.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Back
Top Bottom