• Votes: 10 20.0%

• Votes: 5 10.0%

• Votes: 4 8.0%

• Votes: 3 6.0%

• Votes: 13 26.0%

• Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well...darn...I'm not mad that I didn't place. @Action Jackson's photo deserves gold. But wow, did I have to hold hands with @javadi across the finish line? 🤣😭😭 The pleasure is all yours you sicko. Though, I think I have no one else to blame except for myself, I voted for your jeweled chamelon...and look where it got me!

Haha jk, I'm actually super stoked!!! I got my first medal and it's silver! I'll definitely remember this contest! Thanks @javadi for some friendly competition. Hopefully, this is a sign that I will be as successful as you in the chameleon hobby one day!

Also, this better not be the last time I see Charles, @Motherlode Chameleon! @Livingstons Lizards, I really enjoyed your thieli photo! I also want to see more of your deremensis as well.

And @Ben, your carpet chameleon photo is sure to win the next contest! It's a flawless photo of a beautiful chameleon.

You are welcome! I'm a big fan of Charles now!
Mendez. I hate to break it to you. However Charles and Carley my Trioceros deremensis pair passed away in 2016ish. The photo I entered in the contest is an older photo of Charles.

The picture that won is a Calumma amber and is a picture in the wild. That chameleon is not even owned by Craig.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Mendez. I hate to break it to you. However Charles and Carley my Trioceros deremensis pair passed away in 2016ish. The photo I entered in the contest is an older photo of Charles.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Oh no! Dang...........no.......... He seemed like such a cool chameleon. Deremensis are truly awesome. I'd love to get a pair if Tanzania ever reopens. I'm sorry for your loss, but at least you were able to care for such a cool chameleon! It would have been nice for Twig to have a rival such as Charles in this day and age.

Oh no! Dang...........no.......... He seemed like such a cool chameleon. Deremensis are truly awesome. I'd love to get a pair if Tanzania ever reopens. I'm sorry for your loss, but at least you were able to care for such a cool chameleon! It would have been nice for Twig to have a rival such as Charles in this day and age.
Charles lived in the greenhouse for a good long while. He had a good Trioceros deremensis life and was an honor to take care of and observe. I think he was 5ish when he finally passed. I had not completely solved the greenhouse UV lighting problem back then and was just using supplements and gut loads for minerals and outside enclosures and the reptile room for UV exposure. I think if Charles was alive now in the greenhouse with the Lugarti UV lamps he would thrive for much longer.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I think Tanzania is going to eventually reopen when some conservation issues are resolved. I think when that happens some Tanzania chameleons could become available again, Trioceros deremensis being one of those species.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Here's a recent pic of my pair.

Attachments

• 20220402_101113.jpg
    20220402_101113.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 20220402_101047.jpg
    20220402_101047.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 84
Back
Top Bottom