• Votes: 10 20.0%

• Votes: 5 10.0%

• Votes: 4 8.0%

• Votes: 3 6.0%

• Votes: 13 26.0%

• Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are some great pictures in the months Uncommon Species photo contest posted already. I am looking forward to watching how all these pictures place. There are four genera posted as of now and a couple days of posting.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Are yall voting?

Voting Election 2020 GIF by #GoVote

Just to keep you all updated on Twig. I finally got my hands on a young, flawless male for her. He should arrive tomorrow! I'll drop pics down below of the exact male. I got him from the same people as I got my F. willsii from. These people are the best importers around. Super high quality.

received_346142037481705.jpeg

received_923716414968532.jpeg
received_1134179580702799.jpeg

Just to keep you all updated on Twig. I finally got my hands on a young, flawless male for her. He should arrive tomorrow! I'll drop pics down below of the exact male. I got him from the same people as I got my F. willsii from. These people are the best importers around. Super high quality.

View attachment 322217
View attachment 322218View attachment 322219
Trying to get votes lol. I already voted for her. It was a hard decision but her resting unhappy face gets me every time.

View attachment 322217
Omg, he's adorable!!!
I already voted for Twig too...
What will you name this guy?? Branch?

View attachment 322217
Absolutely stunning male! Fingers crossed he does well and you'll be posting B. superciliaris eggs soon!

Honestly no clue lmaoo

Though Branch is a good candidate. I was thinking Pebble but definitely not settled on a name yet. Since the phrase is like "sticks and stones may break my bones..." so perhaps miniaturized would be Twigs and Pebbles... :unsure: It's growing on me.
I like the name Pebble…it’s as cute as he is.

Back
Top Bottom