• Votes: 10 20.0%

• Votes: 5 10.0%

• Votes: 4 8.0%

• Votes: 3 6.0%

• Votes: 13 26.0%

• Votes: 10 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Absolutely stunning male! Fingers crossed he does well and you'll be posting B. superciliaris eggs soon!
I can only hope! I wouldn't be in this position without your elderly help and wisdom. With your experience, I hope I can get it done!

Haha I bet your scheming will pay off! Twig is quite the competition...
I just told her and this was her reaction:
IMG_20220324_123623.jpg

Skepticism

I like the name Pebble…it’s as cute as he is.
Now that the name has your approval, I think it's settled. Pebble will be his name!

Now your talking! Vote for Charles the Trioceros deremensis! That is the way to vote.

Trioceros deremensis are a spectacular species that does great in captivity when given proper husbandry.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich
Charles seems like a great guy. I like his name a lot! I bet he even plays the piano, but with all due respect, the chameleon to vote for is Twig, the Brookesia superciliaris! She is unsophisticated and has no idea what a piano is. Her little pea-sized brain (bite-sized, if you will), only has the capacity for skepticism and RBF. All of these undesirable factors, in such a grumpy little body, make her the candidate to vote for! She's cute, she's tiny...just think of how tiny her little heart is...I don't know if she could handle the news of losing. You guys wouldn't want to be responsible for her shortened lifespan, now would you... :unsure: :oops:

#ProlongTwig'sLifeByVotingForHer
#OrAtLeastLetMePlaceAheadOf@javadi

Charles seems like a great guy. I like his name a lot! I bet he even plays the piano, but with all due respect, the chameleon to vote for is Twig, the Brookesia superciliaris! She is unsophisticated and has no idea what a piano is. Her little pea-sized brain (bite-sized, if you will), only has the capacity for skepticism and RBF. All of these undesirable factors, in such a grumpy little body, make her the candidate to vote for! She's cute, she's tiny...just think of how tiny her little heart is...I don't know if she could handle the news of losing. You guys wouldn't want to be responsible for her shortened lifespan, now would you... :unsure: :oops:

#ProlongTwig'sLifeByVotingForHer
#OrAtLeastLetMePlaceAheadOf@javadi
How about giving "Twig" a consolation vote to Charles then. I think Charles has got this exotic species contest won. There are not many species that can top Trioceros deremensis.

How about requesting a Cute Chameleon Contest? Twig has gotta have that one won.

#Charles#Trioceros#Deremenisis#ExoticSpecies#PhotoContest#

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

The Results

1st place: Action Jackson
Species: Calumma amber
Common: Amber Chameleon
Sex: Female

2nd place: Mendez
Species: Brookesia superciliaris
Common: Horned Leaf Chameleon

2nd place: javadi
Species: Furcifer campani
Common: Jeweled Chameleon

3rd place: bobcochran
Species: Male Trioceros hoehnelii
Common: Jeweled Chameleon
Sex: Male

If you are not familiar with how the contest works then please review the contest rules.

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 07 => 5 pts (Action Jackson)
photo 03 => 3 pts (Mendez)
photo 08 => 3 pts (javadi)
photo 04 => 1 pts (bobcochran)

judge rankings
There were no judges for the March 2022 contest.

Note
Thank you to everyone that participated!
If anyone has a suggestion on how to improve the contest please create a new thread in the photo contest or feedback forum. If you prefer to remain anonymous you're welcome to send me an email or private message.

Medals have been awarded.
Congratulations to the winners :) :D

Back
Top Bottom