Male Veiled Tarsal Spur?

TheSeymoursDOTcom

Male Veiled Tarsal Spur? I took this pic yesterday. best zoomed pic i could get.

I looked at some pics of tarsal spurs but figured i'd let the experts answer but just thought this one would be more accurate.

Camimom? still think i got a baby boy? ;)

Attachments

• tarsal-spur.jpg
    tarsal-spur.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 786
I also dont see a spur. Try and get some more pics if possible. But I am pretty sure thats a female by looking at that picture. You should see a bump or an actual spur. I know when my Veiled was a baby it was very obvious.

i cant make out much from the picture but - i personally like female veileds better... at least aesthetically (never handled a veiled at all male or female)

A picture showing the whole ankle area from the back is easiest to tell, but it does looks like a female from here......

i cant make out much from the picture but - i personally like female veileds better... at least aesthetically (never handled a veiled at all male or female)
I agree with this - my first Veiled was a female and she was amazing - such a special girl. There is something about the little females - I love their more rounded body shape. Females can be just as colourful as males - I love Amy's greens, blues and golds, she's very pretty! Tommy is usually just green and yellow and that's it. When Amy is receptive her blues shine brightly. Females are beautiful too!:D

I assume you have read a lot into females becoming gravid.. May change your mind. My friend took great care of hers and her female wouldn't bury her eggs mo matter what. Became I'll and died

Doesn’t look like a spur to me, I think you might have a pretty little girl. Wait this is a 8 year old thread *smh*

Back
Top Bottom