Male Veiled Kai outdoor photos

tatted1

Heres a few pics of his first outing since I got him. I like this first pic the most.Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Bella and Kai pics 015.jpg
    Bella and Kai pics 015.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 147
  • Bella and Kai pics 021.jpg
    Bella and Kai pics 021.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 177
  • Bella and Kai pics 022.jpg
    Bella and Kai pics 022.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 190
That's a great lookin boy!!!! Make sure to keep him well hydrated. Don't know if it's just the photos, but his eyes seem a bit sucken in.

I mist at least 3 to 4 times a day. I also have a dripper going constantly at a drip per second so he always has a water source.I always leave it in the same spot as well. I have never seen him drink though.But the urate is usually all white, sometimes a little orangish on the very end. Not sure what else I can do

I mist at least 3 to 4 times a day. I also have a dripper going constantly at a drip per second so he always has a water source.I always leave it in the same spot as well. I have never seen him drink though.But the urate is usually all white, sometimes a little orangish on the very end. Not sure what else I can do

Oh yeah, thanks for the compliment on him Beeze.

Kai is gorgeous!!!!! He has some great colors!!!!! Often the camera makes their eyes look like that. If his urate is white he should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom