Male Veiled #2 WC male X Zora

Status
Not open for further replies.

PardalisGirl

Avid Member
I am now offering Veileds from two different clutches for sale to forum members.

The second clutch is a cross between an unknown wild caught male and my wild caught female Zora. Zora came to me gravid and this is the offspring from that clutch. Zora has since bred with the famous "Otto" (Royden's Avatar) and laid a nice new clutch. Her first clutch looks off the wall crazy. The males all have lots of different colors in them when they get pissy. More color types than I've personally seen in other male Veileds. I have high hopes for this group. I'm holding some back for myself.

I'm going to start off by offering two males from this clutch. They are 5 1/2 months old. I think they are going through the typical blah teenage phase that male Veileds go though. But this phase is a bit different for this clutch. They still look pretty cool. I've seen lots of people on the forum ask why their male Veiled looks so blah all of a sudden. They wonder why it does not look like the beautiful pictures they see of adult males. It's an ugly phase that males go through for some unknown reason. They look bright and green as babies and small juvies. Then they go through this blah phase. Then they become mature adults with that bold patterning and color we love so much. Zora male #2 is 4.75" snout to vent and 10.5" total in length:

ZoraMale2.1.jpg ZoraMale2.2.jpg ZoraMale2.3.jpg

He is priced at $80.00 plus shipping. You will find Veileds for less than 1/2 the price elsewhere. But mine are large sub-adult Veileds, not young babies. They were not mass produced. They were given individual attention and care for 5 1/2 months. I take Paypal and will ship UPS Overnight in a well insulated box with heat packs added according to the weather situation. They are in perfect health. I guarantee their healthy arrival and overall health for seven days. The purchaser is responsible for proper care and husbandry to keep them healthy after that. I don't want these two to go to anyone who does not belong to this forum. I love these boys but can't keep everything I hatch out.

He's also still available....

Pictures of this boy do not do him justice. He is pretty shy and I just can't get photos of him with his more relaxed colors. Both of the Zora boys are going to be big Veileds. They are very long and lanky now. After their major growth spurt ends they are going to fill out into buff boys. They are both super pigs too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom