Male Parsonii Orange Eyes II

sunday

He's 3 months in my care. After I post last thread I took him to the vet and he's got URI treatment for 1 month. Now the problem is gone. During 1st 2 weeks of treatment he look stressful and very aggressive because I must handle and make his mouth open twice a day! Then he look really hate me and never shoot the prey from my hand. Last week I have seen he walk down near the substrate and shoot it. I use peatmoss and coco fiber in his enclosure. I wonder why he do that? Here some pictures of my stained face chameleon.

img0772t.jpg

img0859y.jpg

img0775t.jpg

img0777.jpg

img0786qj.jpg

img0808ek.jpg

img0824hz.jpg

img0831m.jpg

img0848d.jpg

img0855pv.jpg

He's very handsome; glad he's over his URI! You might want to rethink his substrate, especially if he's shooting at it; some animals will ingest it (either accidentally, while shooting their prey, or deliberately, for reasons known only to themselves) and it can become impacted in their gut. If he's a substrate-shooter, you might be better off without substrate.

What a beautiful chameleon! He looks great, too!

Thank you.

wow.really beauty,can u tell me where 'r u bought it, and what prize it waz?thanks

I'm live in Thailand and bought him from importer here.

I like pic #5...haha a really great pic

me too:D Actually I want to take a photo him at outdoor but it very hot in my state, Someday the temperature reach to 35c.

He's very handsome; glad he's over his URI! You might want to rethink his substrate, especially if he's shooting at it; some animals will ingest it (either accidentally, while shooting their prey, or deliberately, for reasons known only to themselves) and it can become impacted in their gut. If he's a substrate-shooter, you might be better off without substrate.

Thanks, what kind of substrate you use or not. I think it make the humidity increase. However if he stil eat it I will take it off.

Parson's are probably my favorite chameleon species!! I can't wait until that day comes when I open up my front door to a box with one in it! For substrate, I wouldn't recommend it. That's where the feeders are hiding. All you can do for humidity is just mist a couple more times a day. Good luck!! :)

Wonderful parsons. I would not use any substrate. I would mist more and use real plants to keep the humidity up.

I love these little guys! They remind me of dinosaurs. You have wonderful looking parsons there. Enjoy and congrats on owning them :)

Back
Top Bottom