Male or Female Panther Chameleon

knauzeris

Do you have any idea? Boy or Girl?

2.JPG

3.JPG

22.JPG

Please someone who has an experience - at this age - how can i be sure if it is a male or female.
I saw all cage with them. Some where the same color - some where like black and white sripes all over it - it is extremely difficult to see this tail thing!
Any other advices?

The orange/ brown indicates female and the black/white leans toward male. This is not a rule its just close... I would say that girl is about 1.5-2.5 months old. Where did you get her from?

Local Pet store in Riga - Latvia...
They had like 5 of them... - and nobody could help me with the gerne...
Little bit sad that now i guess i will not se these bright colors...
Or i am mistaken - females do stay brown all their life right?

Well, judging by bulge looks male. Coloring looks female. I've been pretty confident sexing the last 4 threads that popped up on this, but this one I feel least confident about.

I see no indication of it being a female. Its got a small but noticeable package and if you guys want to go by color it still indicates male. The pics arent the greatest (sorry OP:p) but you can see his bars starting to color up, some background color trying to poke through in the upper chest/behind the shoulder area, also I would imagine the dots, for lack of a better term:eek:, are showing red. This is with out a doubt a male.

I see no indication of it being a female. Its got a small but noticeable package and if you guys want to go by color it still indicates male. The pics arent the greatest (sorry OP:p) but you can see his bars starting to color up, some background color trying to poke through in the upper chest/behind the shoulder area, also I would imagine the dots, for lack of a better term:eek:, are showing red. This is with out a doubt a male.

You sound like someone with great experience. Am i right?

How old should be the cham to be 100% sure about his/her sex!

What do you mean? Panthers can be sexed out of the egg. If you are unsure you will know by 6 months for sure.

Back
Top Bottom