Male or Female?breeder said male

kelly_girl199

Avid Member
image.jpeg

I'm worried because he is so stinking small. I got him at 3 weeks and now he is 4 months. Hardly shows color and just tiny. He eats but not very Much. He it's dusted gut loaded crickets and meal worms. He usually eat crickets a litter larger than the width of his eyes so maybe that is why he will only eat 1 or 2 a day. But he is still very timid towards me.

Im New to this so im not 100% but id say Male because of the small bump where his "things" would go after the vent

Definitely looks male to me, female would be more pink or red. He's blue. Plus get has a hemipenal bulge. I agree feed smaller crickets and get a bigger variety of feeders.

Some grow slower than others, at that age I see animals from smaller than that to double that size it varies a lot even within a clutch. Keep feeding high quality feeders and it will grow nice and strong, your on the cusp of a major growth spurt!

Some grow slower than others, at that age I see animals from smaller than that to double that size it varies a lot even within a clutch. Keep feeding high quality feeders and it will grow nice and strong, your on the cusp of a major growth spurt!
The breeder says its female and he can reimburse me but so many people are saying male :( idk what to do

Back
Top Bottom