Male or Female?breeder said male

I just want the thing to like me! I don't care if it gets a little frustrated sometimes. But in general I want a little buddy to enjoy coming out to cage and going outside for an hour a day with me for some sun. I just enjoy watching and caring for it. I LOVE feeding and watching it eat!
I have a lot that you can take out play with. My daughter takes them out all the time she's only 8 and my five-year-old plays with them also. but you will get one sometimes that's just not does not agree. Still got to love them though

I have a lot that you can take out play with. My daughter takes them out all the time she's only 8 and my five-year-old plays with them also. but you will get one sometimes that's just not does not agree. Still got to love them though
What do you feed them?

How long was it until yours started growing and showing color?
Usually depends on the locals that I have I don't know what you have. But usually after 6 to 8 months on all mine you start to notice the colors. I have two male tamatave brothers 1 is way smaller than the other

He has let me hand feed since day one. Doesn't run away from my hand like he use to. Today he sat on my finger and did hi little he budge thing and scratched his on my finger

Chameleons aren't loveable animals. They don't like you, and they don't even like their own species. Sometimes you can get them to tolerate handling, however they do not feel emotion. If you want a buddy I suggest bearded dragons, they are the dogs of reptiles. Chameleons are very independent and would much rather be alone than with a human.

Chameleons aren't loveable animals. They don't like you, and they don't even like their own species. Sometimes you can get them to tolerate handling, however they do not feel emotion. If you want a buddy I suggest bearded dragons, they are the dogs of reptiles. Chameleons are very independent and would much rather be alone than with a human.
No animals feel emotion. Scientifically proven.

Bearded dragons are just more social than chameleons :rolleyes:
I know. I didn't buy a chameleon in hopes it would LOVE me. I'm ok with him tolerating me. I just want him to come straight out of his cage to my hand. Many many Cham owners gain this level of trust. I just hope I am so lucky as to attain this.

I have yet to have a painful bite but it is possible. You can get silks and horns from several websites. I get my silks from costal silk worms, and I get my hornworms from great lake hornworms. If you get hornworms get eggs and raise them from that. They grow extremely fast and are easy to raise.

Back
Top Bottom