Male or Female?breeder said male

image.jpeg
Here ya go!

They can be beautiful but beautiful isn't all the great when every time you approach the cage they try to attack you. Honestly I suggest judging your chameleon for his personality. Though you still have quite a while before you know what his personality will be like in the end.

They can be beautiful but beautiful isn't all the great when every time you approach the cage they try to attack you. Honestly I suggest judging your chameleon for his personality. Though you still have quite a while before you know what his personality will be like in the end.
Well said (y)

Definitely male
What other feeders can I give him at this age? He is so small. All I can give him is small crickets and mill worms. And I can't touch roaches....I just can't. And I literally cannot bear the noise of crickets. I can't take it. I just ran out of them so unfortunately I need to go get more tomorrow. He eats so little that I don't bother with buying bulk of anything yet. It's a waste of money right now.the most I have gotten to eat in a day is 2 crickets and a mill worm. And that was at three dif times during the day. He won't eat more than one bug in a sitting.

Well the fact that you aren't willing to feed roaches or buy crickets in bulk severely limits your options. Buying crickets in bulk is the best way to get the right sized feeders for him. Meal worms are not really a great feeder to feed on a regular basis. I would only feed two a week. He needs some soft bodied worms like calci-worms, young silkworms, young hornworms. The last two you need to order online. There are mantis, flies, stick insects, certain types of moths and butterflies. But roaches are my favorite feeder, they are far better than crickets and I can easily replace crickets in their diet with roaches. Roaches don't jump, fly, or smell. They are easily gutloadable. Crickets are easily gutloadable too, which is why roaches and crickets make up the main part of most chameleons diets. They breed well and often and you can gutload them with pretty much anything. However if you don't clean crickets regularly they smell like rotting flesh, and they are noisy. They also, in my opinion are generally disgusting.

Have you tested him for parasites? More specifically coccidia?

Well the fact that you aren't willing to feed roaches or buy crickets in bulk severely limits your options. Buying crickets in bulk is the best way to get the right sized feeders for him. Meal worms are not really a great feeder to feed on a regular basis. I would only feed two a week. He needs some soft bodied worms like calci-worms, young silkworms, young hornworms. The last two you need to order online. There are mantis, flies, stick insects, certain types of moths and butterflies. But roaches are my favorite feeder, they are far better than crickets and I can easily replace crickets in their diet with roaches. Roaches don't jump, fly, or smell. They are easily gutloadable. Crickets are easily gutloadable too, which is why roaches and crickets make up the main part of most chameleons diets. They breed well and often and you can gutload them with pretty much anything. However if you don't clean crickets regularly they smell like rotting flesh, and they are noisy. They also, in my opinion are generally disgusting.

Have you tested him for parasites? More specifically coccidia?
Crickets are disgusting. They crap everywhere and put off a nasty musty smell. I was putting fresh tea leaves and herbs to cut down on smell . I have not had him tested for parasites. His poo is clean and urate is white. I have found feeders as small as 1/8th inch. They just grow so fast that I cnat spend 30$ on crickets that will only be good for a week to two weeks for him. I have found ones perfect size and just buy in smaller amounts until he starts eating more. I recently started fessed mill worms about a week ago. Some days he eat them some days he wants crickets. I just didn't know of anything that was small enough for him to eat. Where can I get silk worms and small hornworms?

Crickets are disgusting. They crap everywhere and put off a nasty musty smell. I was putting fresh tea leaves and herbs to cut down on smell . I have not had him tested for parasites. His poo is clean and urate is white. I have found feeders as small as 1/8th inch. They just grow so fast that I cnat spend 30$ on crickets that will only be good for a week to two weeks for him. I have found ones perfect size and just buy in smaller amounts until he starts eating more. I recently started fessed mill worms about a week ago. Some days he eat them some days he wants crickets. I just didn't know of anything that was small enough for him to eat. Where can I get silk worms and small hornworms?
And I can't keep roaches bc I live in apartments owned by my college for Graduated students pursing masters degree. They keep roach tablets everywhere to keep them out lol. I couldn't touch them . I can deal with any other bug besides those and spiders.

You can get evil females evil males . I had a lot of mean females and I have also gotten some mean males. Me mainly females though

If I could put or figure out how to put a video on the site. I would show you how one of my males treat me haha

If I could put or figure out how to put a video on the site. I would show you how one of my males treat me haha
It's blurry because he tries to kill me too fast.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 20160913_170906.jpg
    20160913_170906.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 126
I just want the thing to like me! I don't care if it gets a little frustrated sometimes. But in general I want a little buddy to enjoy coming out to cage and going outside for an hour a day with me for some sun. I just enjoy watching and caring for it. I LOVE feeding and watching it eat!

Back
Top Bottom