Male and Female BB Ambiliobes (Houston). Need to sell quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCDenton

I posted these guys before over the summer but was scared to ship them in the heat and didn't sell them. Now I really have to find homes for them. There have been a lot of personal and professional developments in my life that have caused me to not be able to be attentive enough to these guys anymore and I'm barely even home when they're awake. Schedule is really inconsistent. Plus I am quitting my job to start a business and it has left me pretty low on funds so it's time to get them into a better home.

I will have cages/lights/mist king available but I'd rather talk about that once I know where the chams are going.

The male is probably nearing 1.5 years, strong and healthy. The pics were taken last summer. Great cham, not the best attitude. Asking $400, not in a huge hurry to move him but I'd like to do it soon.

The female is probably nearing 2 years and has always been super sweet, really love her. She has not been doing well though. She had some mild swelling at the front of her eyes during the summer but it recently came back and I've been away from home and didn't notice it. She is still physically strong and feeding but I'm not sure if she can see out of one of her eyes. Scared to take her to the vet because when I took her during the summer she was handled roughly and the treatment didn't help(it cleared up on its own later). I think if someone with time and experience takes her she'll be better in a month but she's just going to get worse in my care. Not concerned about a particular price, just want to get her into a good home with an experienced keeper and I'm willing to offset vet bills against what you would have paid me. I would prefer someone local in Houston or could meet you halfway if you're somewhere else in Texas. If I ship her it has to be soon while she's still pretty tough.

37757d1309402753-adult-male-female-bb-ambilobes-houston-img_302x3.jpg

37756d1309402399-adult-male-female-bb-ambilobes-houston-img_2996x.jpg

37755d1309402361-adult-male-female-bb-ambilobes-houston-img_2830.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom