Male Ambilobe Panther Rehome

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanra22

Hello everyone, I am making this listing because I have recently confirmed that I will be moving across country this spring and will be unable to take flash along with me.

He has been a great pet and it will be hard to see him go, but I won't be able to provide the space/care that I feel he deserves so I wanted to ensure he was going to a good loving home.

I am not looking to make money off of this transaction but will be asking a small rehoming fee in hopes of ensuring only serious owners. I was thinking $100 but would consider less if I knew he was going to an experienced keeper and great home.

Ideally I would love to find someone in the Northeast Ohio area that would be experienced, interested and capable of caring for him. Specifically I am in Cleveland area and it would be great to be able to drive him somewhere close or have someone come pick him up.

However if this was not possible at all I would consider shipping at the cost of the new owner.

I would also be willing to include his cage and all the accessories needed to care for him for a small fee.

Here's some more info and pictures of the little guy

He is from Bruce at chameleon paradise and a candy cane offspring.

He was born in October 2011 and is about 1 year and 3 months old right now

He is a little smaller but has recently been to the vet (December 2012) and passed the fecal exam and was given a clean bill of health.

He's a GREAT eater. He mainly eats crickets and silkworms but also has gone for Dubia roaches in the past and loves hornworms for the occasional meal.

While he does seem a bit skittish at times he will hand feed probably 60-70% of the time and does fine with some handling. I have not handled him an excessive amount and he does seem unsure about being handled but has never once lunged/attempted to bite at myself or anyone else.

The pictures are in order from most recent to the oldest.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357842529.656223.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357842558.408853.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357842611.883548.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357842649.409518.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357842749.032628.jpg

If you have any more questions or are interested please either post here or send me a PM.

To anyone interested in the housing he is currently in it is a 2x2x4 black aluminum enclosure from LLL. I currently have a 10 inch dome enclosure with regular house bulbs for a basking spot and a 24 inch repti-sun 5.0 UVB with a fluorescent hood/fixture.

Thanks everyone for the interest! I have found a great home for the little guy so this thread can be closed. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom