Malachi's New Enclosure

Zilla

Heres a few pics of malachi in his new cage. I know I need some greenery up top. Im not sure how to go about that. If you could give me some ideas. I would appriciate it. Also let me knoww what you think about malachi. He is about 11 months old now. He hasnt been eating too well lately since I put him in his new enclosure, I think he still looks healthy though. Let Me know what you think about the new cage and malachi. Thanks!!

Attachments

• malachi01.jpg
    malachi01.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 183
  • malachi02.JPG
    malachi02.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 166
  • cage01.JPG
    cage01.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 187
  • cage02.JPG
    cage02.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 186
i dont see where the burn may be? I know his head was starting to shed when I took that picture, but i see no visable burn. My basking area is only at 84 so there shouldnt be a possibility of a burn.

Yah that does look like a burn. I used to have a cage like this and it depends on how your doing the plant. you can always put the plant on bottom and tie vines to the top and stuff using bag ties

I take wire and go around the two frame pieces on the top or the cage. You have to poke holes but it supports the pothos really well. I would suggest doing it that way.

thanks for the suggestions. As for the burn. I still see nothing on him in person, he looks fine to me. About getting the cage off the floor, I know i need to do that and will do so as soon as I get something to put it on, I cant find anything in the house so i need to go out and buy something for that

Oh jeez you said OP.

Anywho put the cage on a table for now. You neeeeed to get him off the floor. Neeeeed!

Back
Top Bottom