Magnetic Camo Feeder Cup is awesome!

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
I ordered this just a few days ago. Arrived today and it is fantastic! Beman loves it!. It is so well made. Had this tiny but mighty magnet on the back to hook it to the cage. WOW does this little magnet work. Anyways I just thought I would share how wonderful I think it is. Here is the link for it https://www.fullthrottlefeeders.com/copy-of-gutloads-and-supplies

Attachments

• IMG_2520.jpg
    IMG_2520.jpg
    426.4 KB · Views: 142
It is really cool. I can't have the crickets running in the cage because my daughter freaks out lol. So this way they are contained and not bouncing free. So she doesn't think they will get out. Because crickets attack 14 year olds ya know. :LOL:

@nick barta has made these and I love them. I own 3 now and couldn't be happier.

The only ones that get out are the adult crickets. Once in a while the smaller ones do but not many. The crickets climb to the top and just wait to be eaten. The large crickets will hop out once in a while but 1 or 2 out is better then 10. Great product and I won't have a cage without one of these in it.

@nick barta has made these and I love them. I own 3 now and couldn't be happier.

The only ones that get out are the adult crickets. Once in a while the smaller ones do but not many. The crickets climb to the top and just wait to be eaten. The large crickets will hop out once in a while but 1 or 2 out is better then 10. Great product and I won't have a cage without one of these in it.
Yeah my thoughts exactly on this 1 or two jumping for their life is much better then having many running for freedom. LOL I didn't know how to tag him on here so thank you. I love this product!

@Beman no problem. I know some people like to range feed but I'm too paranoid of them running around my house if they get out. The chams can play with the lucky few that hop out. Haha.

To tag someone you just put the @ symbol then the name.

@Beman no problem. I know some people like to range feed but I'm too paranoid of them running around my house if they get out. The chams can play with the lucky few that hop out. Haha.

To tag someone you just put the @ symbol then the name.
Oh gotcha thank you! :)

S so they get stuck on the surface or how does this work??
No, they just crawl up the green plastic mesh at the back of the cup. They sit there and hangout until Beman grabs them. There is screen in the bottom of the cup so it does not fill with water and it is easily cleaned.

Back
Top Bottom