Magickal Cham???

sillylily

So uhhhh, I’m kind of into gemstones/crystals/plain old rocks because I'm a NERD lol. Would it be safe to put some of my crystal towers and/or gemstones in the bottom of the enclosure? Some of the points on those things can get pretty sharp, but what if I put a dot of hot glue on the top of them to help with "edginess"?

It's not an idea that's necessarily… set in STONE (haha please laugh)… but I think it would be something fun and unique for my enclosure if it seemed like a pretty decent idea. Thought that I should ask the experts first!

So uhhhh, I’m kind of into gemstones/crystals/plain old rocks because I'm a NERD lol. Would it be safe to put some of my crystal towers and/or gemstones in the bottom of the enclosure? Some of the points on those things can get pretty sharp, but what if I put a dot of hot glue on the top of them to help with "edginess"?

It's not an idea that's necessarily… set in STONE (haha please laugh)… but I think it would be something fun and unique for my enclosure if it seemed like a pretty decent idea. Thought that I should ask the experts first!
Just be prepared that they may get pooped on.

Would they have to go on the bottom? I'm thinking embedded on a backdrop or side could also look nice.

Personally, having been a rockhound myself as a kid, I'd be more concerned with toxicity than "edginess". Even supposing the chameleon ignored them (though lizards do taste things), any bugs might that might ingest dust or small particles could be an issue. ;)

If you are into new age & mysticism, you may be interested to know that chameleons and I think most lizards have a third eye. ;) It detects light I believe.

If you are into new age & mysticism, you may be interested to know that chameleons and I think most lizards have a third eye. ;) It detects light I believe.
That's probably… the coolest thing I've heard! I knew I was always drawn to lizards… now I know why lol! I just read that chameleons use teeny tiny crystals to change their color. Pretty sick if you ask me

Was feeling old as I was Googling that. Felt better that it’s from TV...got rid of TV years ago. Phew!
Wow, I thought I was just making a bad pun—didn't know anyone had already made a parody of it until I looked it up just now myself.
Yeah, I was punning the Cartoon Network show (which I've never actually seen either—they just had effective promos!) :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom