Madmartigan

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
50E24F35-2B53-43DF-A7E9-EEEED20F1BB2.jpeg

Handsome chap! Can you describe his colors? Photos never seem to do them justice. He looks like he has some neon greens, turquoise, red and purples!

Handsome chap! Can you describe his colors? Photos never seem to do them justice. He looks like he has some neon greens, turquoise, red and purples!
Omg you see the purple too :love: I was telling my husband I seen purple in his bars but he said it didn’t look purple. His base is a nice mint/sea foam green this red rain all over his body. His tail is a mix of blues and reds. he displays yellow in his sleep witch I’m guesting came from Mom since she’s Ambilobe

“You are my sun, my moon, my starlit sky, without you, dwell in darkness. I love you.”- Madmartigan
299321EE-DF61-4DDB-81D1-98E59BBF2006.jpeg 532DCA57-BA36-419C-996D-D9922907E2D0.jpeg

Last edited:
That was a big mama, too! Are they "normal" silkworm moths or zebra/blacks? I find the normal moths and caterpillars get a lot bigger.

I think those are normal because they are very tiny. They came from the batch you sent me. The worm didn’t get to big b4 pupating, I was surprised it was already cocooning

I think those are normal because they are very tiny. They came from the batch you sent me. The worm didn’t get to big b4 pupating, I was surprised it was already cocooning

that sounds like the zebras/blacks. it was probably a male zebra. they don't get as large which was surprising to me, too

Back
Top Bottom