Madmartigans upgrade

Can I just say a quick thank you to everyone who takes the time to read my post with my horrible grammar. I sounds like a ghetto version of yoda at times 😅

anyways here is the lucky guy in question, currently chilling in an umbrella tree 8667F1C4-72E2-46CA-A2CA-C1717DFDD0BA.jpeg

I have a lighting question, if I got this hood how do I put the uvb bulbs in. Do I do 2 5.0 or 2 10.0?

VIVOSUN 6500K 2FT T5 HO Fluorescent Grow Light Fixture for Indoor Plants, UL Listed High Output Fluorescent Tubes, 4 Lamps https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XFNLMQ...abc_MRSXQ0KW1Q9F8RC25F8X?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Hey so this one has the individual reflectors. So one 5.0 or a 6% then put it in the position that lines up with a branch 8-9 inches below it. It comes with the daylight bulbs already.
I do not know how wide his enclosure is but they also have make a vivo quad in the 4 foot length.

FYI this quad puts out some heat... I was pretty shocked at how much. I was pulling an 82 degree basking 9 inches down with this one and no heat fixture with the hybrid and at the time the hybrid had screen doors.
Yes that’s why I wanted this fixure, two of the bulbs can be turned off if it gets to hot inside. That way i dont need to add other fixtures and have enough room for a cooling element on the top of the cage

Yes that’s why I wanted this fixure, two of the bulbs can be turned off if it gets to hot inside. That way i dont need to add other fixtures and have enough room for a cooling element on the top of the cage
Yep... It was the only reason why I was going to keep the one I bought. But the 4ft one was heavy as heck and took up too much room on the atrium :(

Wow! That's fabulous. You did a magnificent job!

My girls read this post with me and they are very impressed with your work. They now want me to build a cage like that. 😁
Thank you 🥰 I still can’t believe it worked out lol

it’s a very funny activity, your whole family would enjoy it.
What an awesome upgrade! :love:
Thank you 😭

Back
Top Bottom