Madmartigans upgrade

Jox are you foaming all the crate? How many cans is that going to take?

Also, those are some awesome branches sitting in the corner lol
B539413D-FE2F-4D18-BE40-009059A4C427.jpeg
I’m foaming up to this point because that’s where the bin will sit. Once the foam is dry I’ll put the bin back on to show how it’s going to sit. I got 6 cans of foam so far I think I used 2 and half? So 6 is the number that’s working so far

I made my husband drive around the port with me to find trees that were cut down and left for ppl to take last year​

Omg I’m so excited, the foam didn’t Warp the wall!! I just got an email from home depot that my drainage layer is ready for pick up so about to head out and get that while I wait for the other wall to dry.

it took 3 cans to do all three walls and I still have 3 cans left to do touch ups 174813FB-C8C8-4A9C-9F88-BBA133D30E91.jpeg F24AC6F7-6449-4FB8-AA8F-3921A10C0A0D.jpeg 94BFF9D7-D6EA-440A-8181-03E82F7ABBBB.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 61
Omg I’m so excited, the foam didn’t Warp the wall!! I just got an email from home depot that my drainage layer is ready for pick up so about to head out and get that while I wait for the other wall to dry.

it took 3 cans to do all three walls and I still have 3 cans left to do touch upsView attachment 291432View attachment 291433View attachment 291434
It finally clicked the other pic it was on its side... I could not figure out what you meant by putting the bin in. :hilarious:

Are you doing the silicon and coco fiber on top?

It finally clicked the other pic it was on its side... I could not figure out what you meant by putting the bin in. :hilarious:

Are you doing the silicon and coco fiber on top?
Yeah I guess I should have said it was on it’s side. I remember having the same problem when some had a cage build in the past, I’ll put arrows like they did for me.

yes silicon and coco fiber, as well with some bark that I staralized, hopefully it comes out how I see it in my head or......
Trash Throw Away GIF by MOODMAN

well that walls layer dried fast
8CF33809-B8BC-4F1C-90B2-98E034DA5EBB.jpeg

Wow! Awesome job! Excited to see the end result! 👍🏻
Thank you 😁 I really hope he likes it. I’m currently free ranging him till I can get his cage done.
Yeah, this is super impressive and certainly no easy feat! Your cham is in for one hell of a treat! [Feelin very Dr.suezien today🤣]
We all know how grateful these guys act after getting a new cage lol

Back
Top Bottom