Madagascar DVD

Ooh, looks interesting. I may have to order a copy. I've been searching for some good documentaries about chameleons (surprisingly few that I've found).

Awesome man. Thanks for the link Mario. Ive been waiting for a dvd like this since the one the Cin did yrs ago. This ought to be an outstanding resource for cham ppl.

I almost bought a copy last night. They are accepting pre orders. However they are not shipping until June 5th. For all of you Panther buffs they have got a huge list of locals/phases that are on this film. Plus a good selection of Calumma (Parsonii) and more. Check out the list on Mario's link. It does come in an English and German translation.

I got the invoice its charging me in Euros ,has any one paid for it ? I'm gonna wait till someone gets one first

I received an invoice as well.They asked for a wire transfer of 26,90 euros.The wire transfer itself would have cost a minimum of $25 so I sent them an International money order.The money order in and of itself was free.I sent it by snail mail.I'll wait and see what happens.

DVD Video

I'm still waiting,should be here soon.If anyone is thinking of getting a copy
and paying by IMO add an additional 9 Euro's to the bill that apparently is the service charge on their end to cash the IMO.

This is a video of Madagascar. It is not a chameleon only video. The video shows Madagascar's regions, people, plants, geckos, lemurs and chameleons from around the island.

We still could use a documentary video of all the chameleons of Madagascar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom