Luie & Camille babies 17 weeks old!

ShaunaLynnA

Lets see those kids so Jann can see them growing!

I have posted one of Nui taken today:)

Attachments

• 39174_1165377310602_1712971888_311155_3073402_n.jpg
    39174_1165377310602_1712971888_311155_3073402_n.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 177
I don't have any pictures but Wasabi shed today and she weighs 70 grams-she is HUGE! I am really trying to balance her food intake so she does not cycle eggs.

I don't have any pictures but Wasabi shed today and she weighs 70 grams-she is HUGE! I am really trying to balance her food intake so she does not cycle eggs.

I read in here somewhere and you said feed allot of supers.....they will for sure keep her gaining weight daily. I wouldn't feed any soft body foods and stick to crickets and dubia for now.

Can't wait to see the other siblings. :)

I read in here somewhere and you said feed allot of supers.....they will for sure keep her gaining weight daily. I wouldn't feed any soft body foods and stick to crickets and dubia for now.

Can't wait to see the other siblings. :)

I don't feed her alot of Supers-LOL! I am known for breeding some huge Veileds, but this little girl is amazing. I am also pretty good at keeping the masses from laying eggs early with temp control and feeding.

Nui looks great Shauna! She is getting so big!!!! The babies are 4 months old today and tomorrow. I had 3 hatch on March 27th and the other 24 hatched March 28th.

Nui was always the smallest baby and Wasabi was always the largest. Below I posted a picture of them together when they were one month old.

I still have the one female left with me until her family gets moved and settled into their new home. I'll get a few pictures of her shortly. She weighs 58 grams and I've already cut back on her food. I still feed her once a day but she use to eat twice a day and 3 times a day up until 12 weeks. Occasionally (once or maybe twice a week) she gets a worm but mostly crickets, dubia and Turks.

DulcebabiesandCamille42810036.jpg

Last edited:
I absolutely love luie and Camille babies. I can't wait, hopefully in a couple months I will be able to contribute to one of these threads :D

Okay - here is Luca! Took him out at lunch today to snap a few new pics.

Attachments

• IMG_4011_1.jpg
    IMG_4011_1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_4015_1.jpg
    IMG_4015_1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_4018_1.jpg
    IMG_4018_1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 126
To the original poster of this thread...your chameleons eyes are very sunk in. That shows dehydration. Use a dripperand increase your misting.

Amanda, Luca looks fabulous! So very handsome for 4 months old.

OOOst16, I spoke with Shauna and Nui in the first picture is not dehydrated. It's just the angle of the picture.

Here is my boy, but he is small - he is only 52 grams.

4836298628_924b290a8e_b.jpg

4835693155_8a8c612040_b.jpg

Honest Jann he has pretty colors when he is not on my hand!!! But I do hold him now going to & from outside.:)

at least he didn't bite you when taking photos of him Laurie.

he looks like he hates you...I might have to take him home with me after my visit to your zoo.

Harry

I quite enjoy the Luie and Camille threads! And I too hope to be able to add to the threads in a couple months!

Laurie, I am proud of you! You are getting better with your picture taking! :)
Try giving Pepper some supers, silkworms and hornworms that might put some weight on him. If you ever have time to let him FR out of his cage that would brighten up his colors as Amanda said.

Lauren and Shawn, These 5 eggs from Camille's retained clutch are growing and looking good. In a couple more months I might have 5 more babies.:):D

Back in the babies Jann!! :D I had the herd out yesterday, but my compact flash is at my girlfriends house. I helped her with a photography job last friday, and she needed it to get the pics off. Should have it back soon. In the meantime, I'll have to either go back to film :( or find my husband's point and shoot!! :rolleyes:. But, they are beautiful and had some awesome yellows yesterday!!

Back
Top Bottom