Lucy our Panther Cham from Ryan

joshdhensley

Ryan,

Here are some pics of Lucy, she is a little camera shy and I shot these quick this morning... she is doing well for an old girl, much nicer and easier to handle then we first got her. Thanks again for her as she is a part of our Cham family!

Attachments

• PB140078.jpg
    PB140078.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 132
  • PB140079.jpg
    PB140079.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 122
She is beautiful!!!!!!! Do you plan on breeding her or just keeping her? Regardless I find the panther females so much more interesting to keep. \yeah the males have color but so what!!!! Females have the "personality". :)

She is beautiful!!!!!!! Do you plan on breeding her or just keeping her? Regardless I find the panther females so much more interesting to keep. \yeah the males have color but so what!!!! Females have the "personality". :)

We are not going to breed her as Ryan stated that she could only go to a home if she would not be bred, she is old, not sure on how old but pretty sure she would not be able to breed, don't want to take the chance. She is just living out the rest of her life in tranquility, she has a male friend next to her but he is just a "friend" and not allowed to come over.

Back
Top Bottom