Love me some handling time!

cswan19

Malibu is starting to warm up to me more and more! :D when I first got him he would never let me take him out without stress or leaving my hand in the cage for a really long time. Now he will climb onto my hand pretty quickly. Here are some photos of today's handling time. I love this dude.

Vyooux1.jpg

40uk9uf.jpg

qQdvbGm.jpg

qcZlho0.jpg

wT4Z96J.jpg

Awwww!

I have only had my chameleon for 3 days and he runs (well, not really) he moves very slowly away from me. I am going to be patient and hopefully I will be able to have pictures like yours one day. Yours:D is adorable!!!

He is a very handsome boy, i'm glad he is warming up to you:)

He is so cute! I love the look on his face in pic #3.

So cute! Good job!
I'm glad he's comfortable and happy :)

Thank you all very much :)

I have only had my chameleon for 3 days and he runs (well, not really) he moves very slowly away from me. I am going to be patient and hopefully I will be able to have pictures like yours one day. Yours:D is adorable!!!

3 days is not a lot of time, be patient :) just keeping working with him he will come around. I also occasionally hand feed my boy and this may have helped with him warming up to me as he learned to associate me with food/treats instead of bad things and stress. Maybe you should try hand feeding as well just remember to be patient as more often than not your chameleon will not hand feed on your first try. Also remember not to take advantage and invade his space too much, let him come to you and he will learn to trust you more.

how old is he? he looks a lot like my lil boy Bernini

I don't know his exact hatch date but I believe he is around 8-9 months. :)

Back
Top Bottom