Louie got all festive and climbed all the way to the angel!

williamsrx

I put Louie on the Christmas tree, and the next thing I knew he was on the angel... He stayed there for a long time!

Attachments

• IMG_9466.jpg
    IMG_9466.jpg
    238.3 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_9397.jpg
    IMG_9397.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_9471.jpg
    IMG_9471.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 136
That's funny you should say that, because I posted photos of him a while ago trying to figure out what he is, and the consensus was Ambanja I think. Whatever he is I think he is awesome!

Now that he's matured fully and he was fired up in the close-up, I think you're right, he's a red bar ambilobe. I've had him over a year and he is about 2 years old - I think his colors have really brightened since I got him. It probably doesn't hurt that he mainly gets hornworms, butterworms, silkworms, and superworms. I gave up on crickets with him a long time ago because I couldn't get him to eat them. He will also only hand-feed...spoiled I know, and I could probably get him to search if I starved him long enough but oh well.....

Well he sure is looking good and appears to be much happier in your home!!! Cheers to another great year ahead with him!!:)

Could have next years theme for the photo contest! Cham Tree Toppers :D. Awesome pics!!! Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom