Lots going......

Status
Not open for further replies.

chams1

As some of you know, I am downsizing (reluctantly.....:mad:) and here's what I'm offering up:

Chams:

CB 0.1 Jackson's (xantholopus), just over a year old - $75
CB 0.0.2 Jackson's (xantholopus), 5 weeks old - $35
LTC 1.0 Hoenhelli (Ugandan) He is the dad to all my babies (for those of you who saw my 2 clutches of babies, the first of which were at Daytona) - $85
CB 0.0.2 Hoenhelli (from dad above), 8 mos. old - $150
LTC 1.0 Verrucosus (dad to the 17 little gems that are cooking), my best guestimate is around 2 years old based on his size when I got him). This guy has had an issue with one of his hind legs since I got him (I got him as a fresh import) but it has not limited his mobility or breeding, etc. and he is otherwise an ox - $125

I also have screen caging (new and used) available: please inquire as to what I have available.

Geckos:

CB 1.0 G. Marginata (i.e. Vorax), 2 years old and he is the biggest male I have ever seen - $65
LTC 0.2 Uroplatus Lineatus, both of these ladies are prolific egg layers - $175 each
LTC 2.2 Uroplatus Ebenaui, I would prefer these to go in pairs as they are in egg-laying pairs right now (both pairs have produced several eggs) - $300/pair
LTC 2.1 Uroplatus Phantasticus, they have been in this trio in the same enclosure, the female has produced a few eggs - $400/pair, $500/trio
LTC 1.0 Uroplatus Fimbriatus, he is dad to a few eggs from various females - $150
LTC 0.0.4 Uroplatus Fimbriatus, all 4 of them I've had since they were extremely small babies and I've had them since August, 2010. The biggest ones is looking like a female and one of them has a white marble pattern - $200/$250 for white marble
LTC 1.2 Uroplatus Sikorae, these ladies are egg-layers and one of them has nice thick white bands; would prefer them to go as a trio - $500/trio

This is the part that's killing me more than the chams (no offense)..... These prices may seem high, but for those of you who know me and for those of you who know anything about uroplatus, you will know what goes into them and also that I have put a lot of work into these guys and they are all extemely healthy, so I feel that they are priced accordingly. I am also selling their enclosures - a couple of which were custom made for me (and them), so I would be willing to let those go for almost nothing with the geckos themselves, just so they can be in their own environment.

I WOULD PREFER THAT THESE ARE FOR LOCAL PICKUP. I will ship the chams as necessary, but I do not like shipping uroplatus since they tend not to do well in shipping (after-effects) so if you want them shipped, it is at your own risk and I will hold no liability.

Please PM me for any inquiries, more information and for pics.

Thought I would post a couple pics of them:

100_3165.jpg

100_3166.jpg

100_3170.jpg

100_3124.jpg

I still have quite a bit of this stuff available! Please PM me in interested. Will work on the price of the Uroplatus if you are experienced keepers.

I am also adding 0.1 CB k. multituberculata that I purchased as a baby from Seeco. Fantastic little girl and she is ready to breed.

Again, PM me if interested or with any quesitons you have.

Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom