Looking for discoids in the Tampa Bay Area?

Justin18

Since we all know that dubias are illegal here in Florida and for a good reason, I've been looking online to get my hands on some discoids for my veiled. Florida roaches as been out of discoids for a few weeks and they say they will be for awhile. Also I've been looking at some site sponsors, almost got some from mullberry farms but something told me to keep looking.

As it turns out, there is this exotic pet store literally like 5 minutes from my house that sells discoid roaches. How lucky am I? They sell nymphs for 25 cents each and adults for 40 cents each.

The store is called Tampa bay exotics and their website is tbexotics.com. I just wanted to help spread the word to anybody around the Tampa Bay Area looking for discoids.

Since we all know that dubias are illegal here in Florida and for a good reason, I've been looking online to get my hands on some discoids for my veiled. Florida roaches as been out of discoids for a few weeks and they say they will be for awhile. Also I've been looking at some site sponsors, almost got some from mullberry farms but something told me to keep looking.

As it turns out, there is this exotic pet store literally like 5 minutes from my house that sells discoid roaches. How lucky am I? They sell nymphs for 25 cents each and adults for 40 cents each.

The store is called Tampa bay exotics and their website is tbexotics.com. I just wanted to help spread the word to anybody around the Tampa Bay Area looking for discoids.

This is really cool! Sadly I live in the Miami area. There's an exotic pet store 2 minutes away from my house so I'm going to check it out over the weekend and see what types of insects they have. Thanks for the tip though :)

You're welcome MCSEB, I'd say its worth a shot checking out your local exotic pet store. It's always nice to be able to save costs on shipping and help out a small business vs buying feeders from a large company that gets business from all over the USA. And Cilenez, what part of sw fl are you at? I go to school at FGCU so I'm somewhat familiar with the area.

Hey guys how are you doing?!! Local from South Florida myself. Any updates on those discoids??? Or have you all given up? lol im looking myself to treat my geckos

http://stores.pinellascountyreptiles.com/StoreFront.bok

I get discoids from these guys. They might be able to ship them to you. They don't usually stock them. They bring them in from somewhere in central FL special order. I'm going to start my own colony this spring. I just learned about the shop in Riverview today from you bumping these old threads from the beginning of the year. I'll trek out there next week and see what's up their website says out of stock.

Hey guys how are you doing?!! Local from South Florida myself. Any updates on those discoids??? Or have you all given up? lol im looking myself to treat my geckos

I actually got a bunch of them awhile back and have my own colony going now. I'm not sure how often they have them in stock. But I'm sure if you call the store they can let you know if they have any or when they will be getting more.

http://stores.pinellascountyreptiles.com/StoreFront.bok

I get discoids from these guys. They might be able to ship them to you. They don't usually stock them. They bring them in from somewhere in central FL special order. I'm going to start my own colony this spring. I just learned about the shop in Riverview today from you bumping these old threads from the beginning of the year. I'll trek out there next week and see what's up their website says out of stock.

Even if their out of stock on the discoids the shop is still worth checking out. They have a variety of feeders for chams (crickets, superworms, hornworms, etc.) and a bunch of other reptiles!

i wanted to get by last week and check out TB Exotics, but was unable. I now follow them on FB, and they always seem to get and have some really crazy freagin reptiles there. I can't wait to stop by.

i wanted to get by last week and check out TB Exotics, but was unable. I now follow them on FB, and they always seem to get and have some really crazy freagin reptiles there. I can't wait to stop by.

The store is awesome. I follow them on Facebook too lol fortunately for me I live like 5 min away and can go whenever I want too :p

Back
Top Bottom