Look at the Goodies I Received From Nick Barta

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I received these awesome feeder cups and bug catcher from Nick. They arrived so neatly packed, you would have though I was receiving a chameleon. :D
His instruction that came with these items were very easy to follow and the feeder cups look awesome in my outside sun cages, as you can see in the photos.
I can't wait to catch some bugs for the chams and add more variety to their diet. I don't worry allot about feeding wild caught bugs since no one around here uses pesticides and my chams have regular fecals.

Here's the first feeder cup

Lottie%20feeder%20cups%20bug%20catcher%2002%201%2015%20198_zpschywgmle.jpg

Lottie%20feeder%20cups%20bug%20catcher%2002%201%2015%20200_zpsgqavmay4.jpg

Lottie%20feeder%20cups%20bug%20catcher%2002%201%2015%20203_zpsw51gcuuh.jpg

This cup has a heavy duty magnet and clips to hang it depending on the type of enclosure you are using them on.

Lottie%20feeder%20cups%20bug%20catcher%2002%201%2015%20207_zpshpoaqqag.jpg

Here's the second feeder cup

Lottie%20feeder%20cups%20bug%20catcher%2002%201%2015%20209_zps9jzvp4xy.jpg

Lottie%20feeder%20cups%20bug%20catcher%2002%201%2015%20210_zps8lbka8xi.jpg

Now for the awesome bug catcher. I'll be putting it to use tonight. :) I'll post some more photos later of the bugs I catch.

Lottie%20feeder%20cups%20bug%20catcher%2002%201%2015%20223_zpss7yaeczg.jpg

Lottie%20feeder%20cups%20bug%20catcher%2002%201%2015%20227_zps0jxryg25.jpg

Lottie%20feeder%20cups%20bug%20catcher%2002%201%2015%20229_zps4net9bst.jpg

Last edited:
I do!

Both the Camo Feeders and the Night Trapper insect trap are in the classifieds under Feeders.

I just put discounted pricing up on both.

CHEERS!

Nick

Is my order already in the mail? Can I add on feeder cups? those look great. Not much need for bug catchers here right now.:(

Is my order already in the mail? Can I add on feeder cups? those look great. Not much need for bug catchers here right now.:(

Just got back from the post office, we can add them to your next order my friend!

CHEERS!:D

Nick

Hey Jan,
I received both styles of the camo feeder cups a couple weeks ago also.
My Chams started using them right away. I like how the feeders can climb , and how strong the magnet is. I recommend the camo cups are awesome.!Nick Barta has all the best feeders, gut load , supplies. I need to get the bug catcher next order.
(ZLEW)
My mantis ooth just hatched hundreds of little ones!
Dave

[QUOTE
My Chams started using them right away. I like how the feeders can climb , and how strong the magnet is.

Dave[/QUOTE]
I LOVE mine ! I want to get more, and that magnet ! I am impressed :D I had the feeder cup fully loaded, 3 fat panther ladies standing on the edge of it, and it never moved or slipped, not even big Max moves it, and he has eaten issues, but he can eat out of this because the bug's can't run off :)

Thanks for all the comments everyone. The chams really go for the bugs as they crawl up the feeder cups. We are having a bit of a cool spell but I'll be getting the bug catcher out soon.

My chams are enjoying the feeder cups. I might have to get a couple more. We are having nice weather so I'll be sitting out the bug catcher tonight. :)

My panther cham eats two at a time from Nick's feeder ecup. It's pretty funny.

Attachments

• IMG_3289.jpg
    IMG_3289.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 192
How did the bug catcher go, Jan?

Hi Cameron! So far only one moth but I have been so busy with my work at H&R Block that I have only tried once. We have also been having some weird weather with rain or a cold front. I'm really looking forward to tax season being over and summer.

My panther cham eats two at a time from Nick's feeder ecup. It's pretty funny.

Glad to hear that your guy likes his feeder cup. Mine do too. :)

Quick question.

I thought you weren't suppose to feed wild caught bugs due to parasite issues... NO?

Quick question.

I thought you weren't suppose to feed wild caught bugs due to parasite issues... NO?

I have my own microscope and two very helpful vets so I do fecals all the time. I think SAFE WC bugs are fine as long as you do regular fecals.

Back
Top Bottom