long island reptile expo

Mohr610

There's a expo coming up in march at the Suffolk county college campus... Any vendors on here going to make it and who else is going?

There's a expo coming up in march at the Suffolk county college campus... Any vendors on here going to make it and who else is going?

You should go to the white plains one on February 8th at the Westchester County Center. Bit of a long haul from LI, but totally worth it. It's bigger and it's soooooooooooooooooo much fun I go even if I'm not looking to buy anything.

You should go to the white plains one on February 8th at the Westchester County Center. Bit of a long haul from LI, but totally worth it. It's bigger and it's soooooooooooooooooo much fun I go even if I'm not looking to buy anything.

Yep I am going to the next one too.

Really... I think I'll have to go out to that one..the last one on the island might is well have been the Long Island snake show

Really... I think I'll have to go out to that one..the last one on the island might is well have been the Long Island snake show

White Plains is definitely larger and more diverse, but I still go to the LI show to see people I know and look around, and with the new larger location hopefully there will be more of a selection to browse.

Back
Top Bottom