LOMBARDI UPDATE! PICS and VID!!!

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Okay well at about 4 months now I thought I would post another update as requested. I weighed this guy last night for the first time in a couple weeks and I was stunned 66grams!. For those who don't know he is one of the Beautiful Veileds Juli hatched this year, and I still couldn't be happier. This guy is so friendly and has the coolest little personality.
100_9142.jpg

This is from a couple weeks ago... most of you saw..
100_9129.jpg

I got him into a big boy cage... 2x2x3 for the time being until I have the chance to trade him into his girly's 4x2x2.

Here is a video of his weigh in... Excuse the camera work... at the end he tried to climb to his fav spot...the top of my head. This video really...really poor quality...but I wanted you too see his weight along with how active and fun this little guy is.

Here are some blurry pic of him in his jungle...
100_9152.jpg

100_9153.jpg

And it thought I would post a pic of how I currently have one of my racks set up... I keep Lombardi on the far left, Leeloo the Fem Nosy in the middle, and Muffin the Fem Nosy on the right. The Bottom rack will be for babies when the time comes...but for now it is home to my big RTB Ziggy. I drape one shower curtain from the top/back of the rack and drape it under and conect it to the bottom of the first shelf. Another curtain hanges the same way under the bottom shelf so that when the Babies are here, drainage is ready. The water causght by the curtain runs down to the right and falls into a catch basin on the floor...it works great! THis is just how 3 of my cages are kept...thge other wall is under renovation and I will post that setup shortly.

100_9147.jpg

Thanks For looking!!!
Questions and Comments are welcome!

~Joe

Joe,
I just love him!!!!! Personality wise, he's going to be just as friendly and out going as my little man Luie. Jann

Joe, he is HUGE! I swear Juli used Miracle Gro on those eggs!! :p
Nice set up and drainage too!

Joe,
I just love him!!!!! Personality wise, he's going to be just as friendly and out going as my little man Luie. Jann

He has the best personality! I love it... He just loves observing everything around him...and views us as a way to score a roach or two...so he loves us!:D

Verry nice! what a stud. My guy is getting up there but no where near 66 grams yet. WOW

Come on Ryan...lets see a pic of his Bro!!!:D

Joe, he is HUGE! I swear Juli used Miracle Gro on those eggs!! :p
Nice set up and drainage too!
She did something(or everything) right! I am one happy Champer! Thanks... The setup works nice for me.

Thanks again Guys!

~Joe

by popular demand , here is Tony Lombardi's little bro. He is getting close to 50g's. I love they both have the white head.

I finally got him to fire up a little . Enjoy!> Sorry about the pics the wife has the good camera. This is from my phone. I think they are good for phone pics.

IMG_5402.jpg

IMG_5399.jpg

IMG_5396.jpg

Wow ryan... WHat a little fire Ball... He has some killer colors going on... and they will only get better! Anyone else with Juli babies... POST THEM HERE!!! Show her jhow appreciative we are for our little buddies!

Beutiful little fella:) Thats one HUGE snake you got under there!:eek:
Thanks..forgot to respond to this. Ziggy is a Columbian Red Tail Boa who I took as as his owner was shipped out to Afghanistan with the Marines around 8 months ago. He is an awesome big fella... And always growing. Right now he is at a little over 6 feet I believe, and is a bit thicker than a coke can.

Check out this pic I took with him a while back...
ziggy.jpg

Hey Joe and Ryan,
Those boys sure are looking great. I do think Juli must have used miracle grow on them! That boa is pretty cool too, for a snake!

I'm so glad I got a guy from this clutch. Dante is my first cham and I just got him today. I posted a pic of him in the general section along with his story thus far. Tomorrow I'll get a pic of him fired up, after he eats which pray to god he will. Dante doesn't have as much color as his big bros but he isn't close behind. I can't wait for Dante to get older, and now I can really understand why these guys are so addicting!!

Back
Top Bottom