Locales

PedroANDAshley

When the babies are full grown is there a way to distinguish what type of locale (i think its called LOL!) its is. Like sambava, ambilobe, ect, ect.
Because when my husband brought the babies home he has NO clue what I meant when I said "What kind of panther are they?" his response was "Cute baby ones" LOL!

LOL cute ones haha, my best opinion on this one would be to look at their colors. Usually that is your best bet. Buuut you never know because you could have say a nosy be crossed with something else blue and the breeder couls say its a nosy be. But i think the experts know more about it than i do :)

Thanks for the input any ways. :)
Im a bit worried also because on appears to have the pink coloring of most female panthers.
Thats going to be a tuff one to distinguish :p

its no big deal. they all turn out pretty. depending on how old yours are, you may have no clue what locale for a while. if your really intersted, find out from the source. breeding an unknown locale is another debate all together. enjoy your chams:)

well heres fuego, she the suspected female
fuego2.jpg

and heres nieve I think hes a boy.
nieve.jpg

I would have to say your right about the sexes as well. As for locale it's still to early to tell. I do agree with your husband though there cute little baby ones:)

Back
Top Bottom