live spanish moss from (wet n wild gardens)

salty dog

Chameleon Enthusiast
I just got my order for 2. 1 gallon stuffed bags of spanish moss and there was so much I was able to split it into 4 giant pieces alive and healthy for 11.99 + shipping. 19.99 = total. Thought I would share that!!:)

Hi, Would you mind looking to where you bought from? I tried googling but couldn't find them. Would Spanish moss be good in a panthers enclosure? Would it help boost humidity levels? Is it OK with frequent mistings? (I have my Mistking going off every few hours for 4 minutes, and I'm running a fogger overnight because it's extremely dry here in Colorado.) thanks.

My male panthers like privacy so I draped it in front of their cage, on the inside from a few wires I strung across from side to side, I water them quite a bit also, the spanish moss loves water, and yes it will help increase humidity, I find that chams will chomp on vegetation and dirt if they don't get enough water, at least that is my conclosion, so if yohr chams get enough water, I would say spanish moss would help you, I got it from etsy store (wetnwild gardens) it is in new york! I use all live plants, in my vivs, I read that chams communicate with plants on a vibration level.... not sure if that is true, but interesting anyways

Ok, thank you! I have a large bushy umbrella as a center piece live plant, plus some fake plants. I would like to add in more live and transition out the fake ones. I have two plant lights (plus my Arcadia uvb) and the umbrella is doing very well despite how much water it gets. I'm going to add in some pothos too, though they aren't my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom