Live Plants Help (UK)

Hello All

looking for some help with finding some interesting plants to fill my new Exo Terra 45x60x90 Terrarium.

I currently have a Ficus benjami and a Nidularium in my smaller Exo Terra 45x45x45 but these will be moved to the lager terrarium soon, im looking to try move away from plastic plants and go just about completely live plants asap. I would love to get some trailing plants and have found a few but i am unsure if they are safe they are advertised as reptile safe but dunno if i can trust them.

can people please help with finding so really nice plants that are perfect for my wee cham and that are easily sourced in the UK even better if there is somewhere local to me in Scotland that i can get some.

Many thanks.

Hi there, I have bought from dartfrog.co.uk, they have a lot of plants for sale but you’d have to cross reference for safety as a viv plant, I usually order basics from online reptile shop, their plants are usually nice and grow well, I’ve had very little luck finding plants for sale in garden centres anymore here in the u.k , selection is limited.
I have my plants under Arcadia jungle dawns and they grow brilliantly.
Good luck.

Hi there, I have bought from dartfrog.co.uk, they have a lot of plants for sale but you’d have to cross reference for safety as a viv plant, I usually order basics from online reptile shop, their plants are usually nice and grow well, I’ve had very little luck finding plants for sale in garden centres anymore here in the u.k , selection is limited.
I have my plants under Arcadia jungle dawns and they grow brilliantly.
Good luck.

Yeah there plants look really good might put an order in cause im needing loads to fill my new viv haha

I found that the plants can be sometimes cuttings or not very established potted plants so don’t be surprised if you need to grow them on a bit, the ones I bought all come good, I like onlinereptile the most, but dart frog have got a very wide selection. Some of the ones I bought were able to be divided so I got 3 or 4 plants out if one.

I found that the plants can be sometimes cuttings or not very established potted plants so don’t be surprised if you need to grow them on a bit, the ones I bought all come good, I like onlinereptile the most, but dart frog have got a very wide selection. Some of the ones I bought were able to be divided so I got 3 or 4 plants out if one.

Yeah the first plants I bought were pro rep ones can't mind where I bought them but growing them out ain't an issue as he isn't needing to be in there for a while as he's still smaller than my hand haha

Back
Top Bottom