Little Help With Cage

Campy

Ok, I just got a new cage as I mentioned. I am going out tomorrow and want to make sure he is adequate with what I get for it.

I am going to pick up probably one plant, and some fake vines for his cage.

What else can you recommend?

The cage is 24x24x48

Lots of room.

Any Idea's? Examples? Anything :-S ....

Thanks all!

lol...

Well.. Some idea's of plants to get? :p...

What about for the sides of the cage? what do you guys have hanging down the sides for them?

Yeah, that's one I was going to get.. That would reach from the bottom to the top of the cage right? Or close to it anyways?

For the bottom, get a couple small plants, some type of fern or something... bushy plant... I have a couple fake vines from my old cage that I will put in the new cage. And some branches. Have some fake vines to put in as well, probably made more for a fish aquarium, but he seems to like it. but, I am trying to think of something to put in for the walls of the cage. Any idea's?

i hang photos and air plants. Schefflera A., Hibiscus, Ficus Ben.

you dont want to put anything on the walls. it should have free flow for air.

i hang photos and air plants. Schefflera A., Hibiscus, Ficus Ben.

Can you explain this? Perhaps a picture of what you do?

I am quite embarassed about my current cage. So when I post a picture of his new one, I want people to be like "nice work!" :)

Have some fake vines to put in as well, probably made more for a fish aquarium, but he seems to like it.

just a note on fake vines. I have found that some of the cheaper plastic ones (often for aquariums) are not molded smooth along the stem. I had one nice silk pothos in for Cyrus and then I had a cheaper one for his jungle gym and found that it had cut his foot a bit. Run your hands over it to see before you use it.

As for inside, some people use a wide (2"?) soft plastic mesh over the screen that does not impede air flow but allows for easy gripping. It is in garden section of home depot/lowes. I am sure there are pics of it around here somewhere.

lele

Thanks!

Thanks All!

I can't wait to put my pictures up tomorrow now. Show off my cage. :p.....

My old cage... Is way back... it's a POS. Would never repost and get flamed off the boards. Haha.. So I will post my new cage up tomorrow evening or Monday.

Thanks again!

Special thanks to JustinIgor.

Back
Top Bottom